Chapter 14

Nanami awaited the man's answer her own curiosity coming to surface as she marveled at his sealing skills.

"You're real good with Seals you know... Almost missed it." She hummed thoughtfully as she started to circle around him. "The breach was so tiny and your method of hiding your Chakra reminded me of only one creature."

The man's crimson eyes stayed locked onto her form as she circled him, her questioning gaze threatening him.

"Now, I don't really appreciate it when my children are in danger and I really don't like it when people mess with my seals. One wrong stroke can damage the whole thing."

Nanami's eyes begin to glow a dark red, the white turning black and red bled through over taking the blue colour of her irises.

"Now, tell me why are you here... Uchiha"

The man question flinched under Nanami's KI, but to her surprise manged to stay standing locking his gaze with hers.

"Hmp, Impressive, but no amount of bravery will save you from my wrath if you don't start talking"

Akira rolled his eyes at the woman's impressive display not that he'd ever tell her. "Tch, I can't"

This caused Nanami to stop confusion glimmering within her eyes. "You can't, or you won't?"

Shaking his head he repeated, "I can't".

Nanami remembering Danzo's methods to stop people from talk asked him to open his mouth. The man compiled his tongue baring the kanji for silence.

"This would take awhile..." Shifting her gaze 'welI, now I kind of know why he was so curious about me when questioning Hiruzen.

"I can't believe that Danzo gets away with this stuff" Which causes the man's eyes to widen in shock.

Pulling the man with her, Nanami brings him inside sealing him still, and begins to study as seal as Akira tries to figure out what's happening because Nanami sucks at explaining things and dances to her own beat.

Akira studied the woman before him, her Chakra seemed so bright yet deep inside was a malicious darkness within her. He was confused about how she knew about Danzo when even the Hokage didn't know, yet he couldn't help but be greatful.

He cursed himself silently as he remembered how he got stuck with the seal on his tongue in the first place.

--Flash Back--

Akira gasped, the wound in his left leg slowing him down as he just returned from an S ranked mission. The wound had been infected and the medic nin in his platoon had been the first to die.

Konoha was still miles away but he was within the patrol areas so he could be found before he died of infection.

He laid against the tree face dripping with sweat. 'Damn, if only I had learnt basic medic ninjustu... I should have listened to her.'

Akira eyes felt heavy he manged to stay awake long enough to see a blank mask heading towards him before he blacked out.

--Time skip--

When Akira awoke he was inside a plain white room tied to the bed he laid upon. He stayed still and evened out his breathing pretending to be asleep as he had heard foot steps heading towards the room.

A low male voice that sounded strangely familiar echoed through the door, Akira could barely hid his shock as he realized that the voice belonged to Danzo.

'What's lord Danzo doing here... Is this is root base?' Akira recalled the blank mask that the person who had found him adorned.

"We'll finally have an Uchiha under our control, a respected one as well. Akira Uchiha was it" Danza said walking into the room, a shorter figure followed silently behind him.