Chapter 1

I Do not own Naruto nor do I make any profit writing the story

"Hi I'm WhiteKitty44!" Human Speech
'Damn thinking is hard" Human thoughts
"You're not worthy" Demon/Summon/God Speech
'Hn, annoying human" Demon/Summon/ God thoughts

Mindscape

Drip

Drip

Drip

Naruto laid in the murky water, just looking up towards the empty ceiling . Remembering the friends who sacrificed themselves to protect him. He would give up his life, to get them back. Heck, he would even have them hate him instead of being dead.

He rose from his laying position to stand up and face his last friend. After the Kyuubi, or should I say Kurama agreed to mix their chakra, their bond had grew stronger.

"Oi, Kit. I know how you're feeling right now. It's unfair that you had to go through this, because I was weak enough to let an Uchiha control me. If I hadn't been sealed inside of you, then none of this would have ever happened. When you finally get a chance to get the friends you were looking so long for, you lose them because of somebody who wants me, and I'm so sorry about this, Kit." Kurama sighted sadly. Naruto looked up at Kurama and smiled.

"You're wrong, Kurama. I'm happy that you was sealed within of me, you wanna know why?" he asked. Kurama tilted his head to the side in confusion. He didn't understand why the kit would be happy. I mean the two others he had been sealed in despised him with all their being yet...This child had been so kind.

"Because if you weren't sealed within me, then someone else would have to bear the burden of being hated, and I wouldn't want that not even on my enemies. At first I always wondered 'why me'. But then, after a while, I understood why. Because my father believed I could contain this power and after a while control it, and sooner or later I did. I finally found friends who didn't judge me or despite me because of something I had no control over, and after a while they respected me. And you! don't you dare take the blame here. Sure, you attacked the village, but you didn't want. And the Uchiha that controlled you just happened to be the most powerful Uchiha there is. Madara Uchiha. He was just some greedy power hungry bastard who didn't even care if someone was killed. He just wanted something stupid like world domination. At first, I despised you, but when I was hurt and near death, you would always heal me and keep me alive, and I respect you for that. Sometimes, you are a big asshole," ignoring the 'Oi,' from Kurama, "but you've helped me protect my precious people, and you became my friend. We have been partners longer than you think. I Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto, thank you, Kurama, because you finally agreed to mix our chakra together, and by that, we won the war," Naruto finished.

Kurama was speechless. Shock beyond belief. This kit... respected him? His heart filled with warmth at those words. He made up his mind. He would help his kit protect his friends and family.

"Kit... Those words you said... they meant a lot. And now it's my turn to thank you. I have a Jutsu that will help you bring back your friends, but to do that, you have to go back in time. This jutsu was the created by the Rikodou Sennin. He gave me this jutsu, but I can only use once, so if I use it now, I won't be able to ever use it again. You understand? You don't have to do it, but I want to help you as a thanks for being kind towards a tailed beast like me and the others, ya know?"

Naruto smiled and held out his fist. Kurama Grinned his foxy smile and bumped his fist with Naruto.

"Thank you, Kurama. Let's go save our friends, now, eh?" Naruto smirked. Kurama smirked back.