Chapter 4 part 1

Crimson eyes studied the Namikaze duo. That woman wasn't, Namikaze Luka, mother of Minato. No... She herself said her name was Uzumaki-Namikaze Nanami at the ramen shop.

A second figure stood behind the raven who studied the two. He was a little taller. Messy sliver hair, with the Uchiha signature onyx eyes. "Akira, shouldn't we just go to the hokage? That would be faster then spying on two." The raven, Akira, glanced back. "I know Kazuki, but the hokage himself allowed her to pose as Minato's biological mother! She's fucking the same age as us! But that doesn't explain why the two look alike." The raven ranted, not noticing that a certain woman had heard.

Nanami and Minato
'What? They know?' Nanami thought silently. It was hard not the hear the men whispering in the tree. "Mina-chan? Can you go home on your own? I need to stay back and correct something." Nanami smiled gently at Minato. "Umm...Okay, promise you'll come back?" Minato asked shyly. Nanami frowned slightly. "Of course now go" Minato left, leaving Nanami alone.

"Okay, you two can come out" Nanami called out to the two men.
------
I'm sorry! I know this is one of the shortest chapters i have ever written, but I'm currently bust with my studies. I promise the rest of the chapters won't be this short anymore! Once again Sorry! 😔