Chapter 2

I Don't own Naruto nor do I make any profit writing the story

"Hi I'm WhiteKitty44!" Human Speech
'Damn thinking is hard" Human thoughts
"You're not worthy" Demon/Summon/God Speech
'Hn, annoying human" Demon/Summon/ God thoughts

Youthful blue eyes opened, slowly blinking. He stood up and went towards the bathroom. 'So last night was only a dream? But it felt so real... well, got to get ready for the academy...' Minato thought sadly.

15 minutes later Minato was finished. He wore a new pair of the same outfit as yesterday, only a the shirt was black instead of blue. He walked into the kitchen towards the fridge. Never noticing the older red-head sitting by the table.

"Did you sleep well? And what are you doing over there? Do you think my cooking is that bad?" The woman asked. Minato froze. 'It wasn't a dream...?' Slowly, Minato turned around and found his mother sitting by the table smiling at him. Nanami laughed and spoke as if she had read his mind.

"No, Minato, yesterday wasn't a dream. I'm real, and I'm back for good. I'm not going anywhere, i promise" Minato's eyes widened as he felt tears run down his cheeks once again it was less then last time but still there.

Nanami stood up and walked towards her son. She crouched down in front of him and put a hand on the little boy's shoulder. Finally, Minato looked up at her.

"You are really here?" He whispered. Nanami nodded her head softly. She then stood up, took Minato's hand and walked towards the chair by the table. She sat down and brought Minato to her lap. Minato wrapped his arms around his mother's middle and laid his head against her chest.

"I know it's hard to believe that I'm actually here, but i'm real, Mina-chan. I'm here and I'm never going to leave you again, like I said before I promise. And I never break my promises because it's my Nindo way." Nanami said. She felt Minato nod.

Nanami smiled as she brought her arm around Minato, bringing him closer to her body.

"Hey mum?" Minato said. Nanami looked down at him and smiled.

"Yes, Mina-chan?" She answered. Minato was nervous.

"Can you take me to the academy?.. Please?" He whispered. Nanami smiled and nodded.

"Of course, Mina-chan. But I want to do something first, Okay?" Minato nodded eagerly. His Mother was going to take him to the academy! He was so happy!

"I have been working on a new jutsu for few years. It's called the Hiraishin no Jutsu. It means that if I put a special type of seal on the Hokage Mansion and I'm home, I will just release a bit of chakra, and in a few seconds I will be at the Hokage Mansion in no time. I was wondering if you want to have a mark on you, so that if you are in trouble, I can come and save you. Do you want that?" Nanami asked. Minato's sapphire eyes widened in excitement.

"You can really do that?" Minato asked in shock. Nanami laughed and nodded.

"Then I would like to have that seal on me!" Minato shouted glee clear in his voice. Nanami smiled and nodded. 'He's so cute!' Nanami thought.

"What kind of design do you want?" Minato thought for a second before looking excitingly towards his Mum.

"A Fox? Why?" Nanami questioned her son. Minato smile at her. "Because you remind me of a fox." Nanami just giggled.

"A Fox it is, then." Nanami Giggled.

XXXXXX

Nanami and Minato were walking down the streets with Nanami holding Minato's hand. Minato could feel the stares from the villagers, and felt a little nervous about it. Nanami sensed her son's nervousness, and squeezed his hand for reassurance.