Chapter 5

Yes! I'm back! I hope you guys didn't have to wait long, and thank you guys so much for ya support! This chapter is for you guys! It's extra long so I hope it makes up for the my leave of absence! Well enjoy the story . One more note. Please mind that my beta is away for a while so my work isn't at one hundred percent!

Love Whitekitty44

Akira and Kazuki's eyes widened remarkably wide. "W-what the hell are you talking about?!" Akira hisses loudly towards Nanami, who just smiles back. "Exactly what I said. You two are going to become war heros!" She cheers gleefully.

Kazuki sends Hiruzen a questionable glance, as if he was asking what she was talking about, in which he returned it with a shrug.

"Nanami, do you plan on telling them?" Hiruzen words his question carefully. Nanami smiles, "it depends. Hiruzen, do you believe these boys are trustworthy? Would you let the zworld rest on their hands?"

"Of I do" Hiruzen said without any thought, causing the twins to smile. "I'm glad you do. Okay boys sit down and grab a snack this is gonna be a long chat!" Nanami cheers.

Minato

Minato sighed loudly, in the large house. It had a brilliant view of the whole village, and he had seen his mother talking to two Uchihas that had looked after him. They looked upset.

He hoped his mum was alright. Where ever she was.

Hokage Tower
Akira didn't know what to say. After hearing Nanami side of the story, he was just...paralysed. Kazuki to the explanation better, but was still quite shocked.

"Are you saying that Madara Uchiha is Alive?" Akira gasps. "And he free Kaguya?" Kazuki added for his elder twin.

"Yep!" If you don't believe me, then I'll take you to my mind scape so you two can meet Kurama!" Nanami grins.

"We are fine, Nanami. Thank you for telling us" Kazuki bowed slightly. Nanami was honestly shocked. "The world has got to be ending! An Uchiha bowing to an Uzumak!" Nanami screamed running around in circles.

Hiruzen laughed. "I agree with you Nanami. These two aren't ordinary Uchihas." Akira shook his head lightly, and Kazuki blushed lightly. "How cute! They're even blushing! Now going Hiruzen! Oh- I mean lord hokage!" Nanami giggled, watching as the Uchihas faces turned into a darker shade of red.

"Well that enough of that! I sure Mina-chan is waiting for me at home. Would you two like to join me for dinner? I would invite the hokage but there a mountain of paperwork waiting for him" Nanami asked. Akira and Kazuki smiled gently, "Why not?" "Thank you for your kindness".
"Your welcome!" She smiled.

"Now let's go. If we take any longer Mina-chan will get worried!" Nanami exclaimed, dragging the two with her.

Minato
'Where is she?' Minato thought himself waiting for Nanami to return. It had already been a few hours and she still hadn't come back. "Oka-chan(mum)...". "Yes, Mianto?" A voice echoed from the hallway, of the house.

Minato turned towards the voice, seeing his mother and two other people. "Oka-chan! Welcome home!" Minato exclaimed jumping into the woman's awaiting arms.

"Oka-chan. Why are Aki-nii, and Kazu-nii doing here?" Minato asked curious aout why his 'older brothers' were here. Nanami paused. Why had she invited them?

"Hmm... because." Nanami replied back cheekily. This had caused Minato to pout. "Ehh! That's no fair!" "Well for me it is! Now hush. We must invite our guest in! They can't be standing in the door all night now." Nanami shushed Minato, and them a gesture to come inside. "Okay, Mina-chan, you must entertain our guest while I cook up some food now okay?" She asked. "Yes ka-chan!" Minato cheered dragging the two men with hin.

'I don't get it. Why isn't he mad at them?' Nanami thought to herself. She wondered why Minato had forgiven the two so easily. He hadn't said it aloud, but with the way he was acting it wasn't hard to tell.

'Seeing him act like this reminds me of Kakashi. The fact he forgave Obito for all the things he had done.' This thought hit Nanami hard. 'Kakashi! I'm such a idiot. How could I forget about him!' Nanami started to wonder. 'Maybe I should ask Hiruzen to arrange a meeting between me and Sakumo. To assign a mission to us.' Nanami smirked. Sakumo had no idea what was going to hit him.

"Ka-chan! Are you done?" Minato asked, his stomach growling to make his point. Nanami smiled at her sons antics. "Almost! Set up the table for me will you?" She asked Minato while adding the finishing touches.

"Hey Kazuki?" "Yes, Nanami?" "Do you by any chance know Sakumo?" She asked innocently. Kazuki kept silent for a while, as if he was pondering over something. "You mean Sakumo-senpai? As in The White Fang?" He asked quietly. Nanami nodded. "Yes. How is he?"

"Well... he's gotten himself a girlfriend. They've been dating for a couple of weeks no-" "He great! Now why would you want to know?!" Akira cut in. "Nanami shrugged. "Never mind. Now come on dinner is ready." She said as she placed the food on the table.

Akira looked towards Nanami warily as if he were sizing her up. Nanami noticed this and commented. "Stop looking at me like a piece of meat. Pervert." Akira looked as if he had blown a fuse. "S-shut up!" He growled.

"Ha, I'm just kidding now eat!"