Chapter 18- Happy Birthday Baby

Zacznij od początku

"I'm glad you like it Eren. Levi when you giving Eren yours?"

"I can give him 4 of 5 of them one is for later~" I shivered at his tone and I saw my Dad roll his eyes.

Levi stood up and went to the wardrobe we share when he is round. He took out 4 bags all varying in size.

"Lev-" He put a finger on my lips to shush me.

"Don't even think about saying I didn't need to get you anything. I like spoiling my Omega." I chuckled as he sat next to me and gave me a medium sized bag with a box in it. I opened it and saw converse shoes I smiled.

"These are so cool thanks babe." I gave him a wide smile. He handed me a small bag with something wrapped up inside. I ripped open the wrapping and saw another pink collar with a 'kitten' written on it. I blushed and chuckled.

"Cute. Mr Dom." My Mum gasped and playfully slapped my leg I chuckled and so did Levi. My Dad scoffed which was shortly followed by a growl from Levi.

"You will not ruin Eren's day." Levi let off a threatening scent to my Dad only.

I put my hand on his leg and smiled shaking my head. He sighed but quickly lightened up handing me a medium sized box. I opened it and saw a cool pair of converses with paint splatters all over them.

''These are awesome thanks Babe.'' I smiled at him widely and he hand me a small box. I opened it and held a hand over my mouth so tears welled up in my eyes. I stared at the beautiful pair of rings before me.

"Levi... These are beautiful." He smiled and took the box from me taking out one of the rings and turning to me.

"Eren I love you so much. These aren't wedding rings or engagement rings, yet at least. These are promise rings. So my Omega from the moment we touched I knew I had to protect, love and care for you with my whole being. You're my mate and my mate only. I will never stop loving you. So will you promise yourself to me for the rest of our lives?" I nodded with tears rolling down my face. He slipped the ring on my left hands ring finger. I hugged him tightly.

"Oh what about yours? There is no way I could meet that speech." He chuckled.

"All I need is you to say those three words." I took the ring out of the box and slipped it on his right index finger as I said those three words.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." He gave me a quick kiss. I turned to Mum to see her crying.

"Mum?"

"My god Levi you're gonna kill me." My Mum hugged Levi tightly shocking him. I chuckled and the two. My Mum pulled away and hugged me.

"You have a wonderful mate right there Sweetie. You deserve this. I love you."

"I love you too Mum."

"Sorry to interrupt Carla but I saved the best till last." My Mum nodded and sat back down. Levi gave me a massive box. I gave him a questioning look and he nodded. I unwrapped it and stared at it with my mouth hanging open.

"Levi Ackerman... I swear I'm going to kill you." He gave me a worried look.

"Do you not like it?" I tackled him in a hug answering his question.

"I hate you." I muffled my voice in his neck. He chuckled and stroked my hair.

"Go on Baby get it out."

I sat back down and opened the box. I never thought in my life I would ever hold a Huinon GT-220 V2 of my own. I felt like I could faint. I took it out of the box.