Chapter 4- Someone Is Here To See You

Eren's POV

I felt so useless sitting in my room. Why did Mikasa hate my mate? She hasn't even met him yet. I can't believe she doesn't want to speak to me ever again. I curled up into a ball, tears streaming down my face. I heard muffled speaking downstairs, someone must be at the door. I smell a familiar scent but I'm not sure who or what it is. A couple minutes pass and my Mum comes into my room.

''Honey someone's here to see you.''

''Who?''

''Levi, he says he's your mate.''

''What?! Levi's here?''

''Yes Honey. Now you can explain everything to me later, now go see him. I'll be in my office working if you need me.'' She smiled at me then left. I went downstairs and saw Levi looking at the family photos in the living room.

''Levi?'' He turned around smiling at me and walked up to me. I was frozen as he pulled me into a hug. I felt safe and protected. I hugged him back burying my face in the crook of his neck.

''Eren.''

I started to cry into his shirt, as I felt my walls coming crashing down.

''Hey hey hey, shh. What's wrong?'' Levi led me to sit with him on the sofa. I curled into his side.

''I-I lost a friend today.''

''Do you want to talk about it, Love?''

''M-Maybe later?''

''That's okay Baby, take your time.''

I blushed at all the names he was calling me, it made my heart flutter.

''How did you find me?''

''You didn't show up after school so I got worried Erwin came to see oh his mate Armin, who I believe is your friend. Well Armin told me that you had a panic attack in art and gave me your address.''

''Ah... I will thank Armin later, but is Erwin Mr Smith?''

''Yes he is sorry I forget he's a teacher to you.'' I laugh.

''C'était magnifique.'' (That was beautiful.) I blushed and he pulled me even closer.

''Je vous remercie.'' (Thank you.)

''You see I was planning on asking you a question after school but I guess I will ask now. Eren would go on a date with me?''

''Yes of course Levi.'' I chuckled.

''How about later today? I'll go home get ready then pick you up at 5 and I'll take you out of dinner?'' I tensed up. I don't have any money and eating in front of him. Well no date then.

Levi noticed me tensing.

''Hey you okay? Do you not like that idea? We can do something else!'' There was a hint of worry in Levi's voice, he thought he had done something wrong.

''No no no. I love that idea but...''

''But?''

''I... um don't have any m-money...'' I looked down ashamed of myself, I decided not to mention the whole eating thing. Levi lifted up my chin with his fingers.

''Don't worry about that love. I asked you to go on a date with me therefore I'm paying.''

''But-'' Levi put his finger on my lips.

''No buts. I'm paying.'' I huffed in defeat.

''Okay...'' I heard my Mum coming downstairs.

''Oh I should probably go ask my Mum if I go.'' I started to get up but Levi pulled me back and kissed my forehead.