Chapter 8- What Is Your Past Levi?

Eren's POV

Sun shone in my eyes waking me up. I stretched and felt arms snake around my waist. I look around and see Levi sleeping, I smile at his sleeping face he looks so peaceful. He pulled me closer to him so my back was right up against his chest. That's when I realised he was naked and so was I. I blushed as I recalled everything that happened last night.

I heard my phone ping and managed to pry Levi's arms off me, somehow not waking him. I saw a message from Armin.

Armin: Hey Eren! I was wondering if you wanted to come out with our friends and get drinks at Rose Cafè after school today?

Eren: Who's going?

Armin: Me, Jean, Marco, Annie, Reiner, Bertoldt, Ymir, Krista, Connie, Sasha and Erwin. You can bring Levi if you want.

Eren: Okay I'll go I'll ask Levi when he wakes up. Is Mikasa not going?

Armin: No she said she'd rather not. And what do you mean when Levi wakes up hmmmmm?

Eren: Oh shush Ar!

Armin: Tell meeee.

Eren: I went into heat and we... mated.

Armin: Ooooo did he mark you?

Eren: ...Yeah.

Armin: Did you?

Eren: ...Yeah.

Armin: Aw are you two are completely official?

Eren: Yup he asked me out on a date to Sina Restaurant, took me home, asked me out, kissed me then we had a drink with mumma Yeager. Weird thing was that she asked to talk to Levi alone, but I don't know what they talked about. Then I started my heat... and you can guess the rest.

Armin: Sounds nice! I'll talk to you more about it in school I have to go. Have fun with Levi! Love ya!

Eren: Shush! Love ya too.

I put my phone back down, and like he knew, Levi instantly wrapped his arms around me again. I chuckled and stayed lying there taking in all the love from Levi. Until my Mum walked in. She saw Levi and me in bed... naked.

''Morning Sweetie.'' She smiled at me as I struggled to get out of Levi's arms. I failed miserably and in the end I admitted defeat, but I swore I could hear Levi snicker a little.

''Eren, just wake him up.''

''But he looks so peaceful!''

''I can tell he's awake anyway.'' My mum laughed and I looked and Levi who looked like he was trying not to laugh. I playfully punched him and he just burst out laughing.

''Leviiii! Why did you do thattttt?'' I sat up and pouted and he kissed my pout.

''Because it's funny.''

''Meanie!'' He laughed and tackled me back down and started butterfly kissing my neck.

''You love me really.'' I nodded.

''Yeah I do...'' My Mum coughed making Levi jump and turn to see her with her arms crossed.

''Oh morning Miss Yeager.'' She rolled her eyes.

''Seriously Levi when will you stop with that? You're making me feel old.''

''I don't intend to I just like to be polite.''