Chapter 21- Time of Death pt.1

I skip down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I heard voices mumbling behind me, I grab a a water bottle and slowly turn around to come face to face with Liam.

"You should really not do that" I mumble and walk over to the counter where Scott, Kira, and Stiles were talking and were setting down their laptops.

"Why its fun" I hear Liam respond

I roll my eyes and look at the others talking about some plan.

Scott looked over at me "You in on this plan?"

"Uh let's see" I sigh and tap my chin "All the plans that you guys come up with are idiotic so, would I go to the mall with Argent or stay back and help with an idiotic plan?"

"Stay and help with the idiotic plan" Liam says as he appears next to me

"Wrong, I'm going to the mall with Argent! Byeeee" I say and give Liam a peck on the lips before I walk out.

I see Argent sitting in his car waiting for me.

"HIYA ARGENT" I said loudly as I sat down in the passenger seat.

He chuckled "After the mall I have a uh little thing to take care of in the hospital"

"Okay, but as long as I'm getting some clothes I'm okay with that, because I really need new clothes" I say as I play with my fingers

"So uh is there any other family that's alive?" I asked

"No, my daughter Allison uh died and um" He pauses as his voice cracks

"You don't have to talk about it" I look at him sending him a small smile

He nods in response and then the awkward silence filled the car.

"So you and that Liam kid" Argent breaks the silence

I giggle "What about it?"

"He better not break your heart"

I shake my head as a smile spreads across my face "No, I don't think he'll do that" I look down at my hands "He doesn't seem like that type of person"

"You never know, never leave your guard down" Argent looks over at me and then back at the road.

I nod in response and he pulls up at the mall and parks the car.

I got out and walked to the entrance waiting for him.  We walked in together we went to a bunch of stores.

He offered to buy my things, but I kept arguing with him, stating that I had enough money, he eventually bought some things.

I put the bags in the back seat as he sits in the drivers seat, then i get in the passenger seat as he starts driving.

He parks the car "You don't have to go if you don't want to"

"But I do" I slip out of the passenger seat and walk to the entrance as Argent walks behind me.

"You could stay here, I'm gonna go find Stiles" Argent says before walking away quickly, leaving me at the entrance.

I roll my eyes and start walking around the lights of the hospital starts to flicker.

I walk up a bunch of stairs, not wanting to take the elevator.

As I continue walking up some stairs a loud roar comes from the roof, my walking turned into running, I kicked the roof door open and was already transformed.

Kira and Liam were fighting a berserker.

I jumped into the action, literally, I jumped on berserker.

It pushed me off it and I full on the ground with a hard oof.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Liam asks with disbelief

"Trying to help your asses" I snap as I stand up

I run to it trying to hurt it in any way but it didn't seem to affect it. All of sudden it lifts it arm Slashed my cheek and I fell back down. It started to walk towards ready to finally kill me, as it was a foot away Liam slipped in front of it, so it would hurt him and not me.

Anger boiled up in me, I stood up and grabbed the back of Liam's shirt and forcefully pushed him away from in front of me.

He hit the concrete wall and fell onto the ground.

I turned my attention to the berserker to see it was gone.

I looked over at Liam who was pissed, I could tell by his facial expression and his heart rate which increased.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Liam snapped

"Because I don't need you to take hits for me" I hiss as I help Kira stand up.

"But I wanted to, I didn't want you to get hurt" He basically yells

I walk over to him, I grab the collar from his shirt and push him up against the wall.

"I don't need you to get hurt for me, I don't want to be the reason for your pain, I want to be the reason for your happiness" I hiss

Liam slams his lips onto mine, I was surprised at first but I eventually kissed back, the familiar warm fuzzy feeling filled up in me.

He pulled back "Hannah, I love you"

_____

A/N

IM NOT GOOD WITH SWEET OR LOVE SCENES BC I HAVE NO LOVE EXPERIENCE I AM SORRY IF THIS WAS CRAPPY ASS HELL. Anyways I updatedddddd probably gonna update part 2 later on today.