Chapter 47 - Ouroboros

"Hannah!" 

"Mom?" I finally opened my eyes as I looked at mom who was crouched down next to the body. Blood was everywhere. Mom had a look of complete and utter horror. I can't blame her. I would be horrified too if I saw the body my daughter tore up on the full moon. His guts were completely out of his body. His eyes were wide and stared up at the ceiling.

"What did you do to Nathan?" She whispered as she looked up at me. "I told you to not see him when the full moon is out." I was seated in the far corner of the room. My arms wrapped around my legs. I trembled as she slowly stood up and she looked angered.

"I-I told him not to come." My voice only above a squeak. Mom tilted her head to the side as anger was completely evident in her eyes. "But he came in through the window." 

I saw her claws grow out and my eyes widened as she lifted her hand up and swung. I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. I held onto it my bloodied cheek as I looked up at her slowly. She was breathing heavily. My dad stormed into the room just as my mom was about to swing again. He stopped her. They had a heated argument that night.

I was snapped out of the memory as I heard Scott walk into the house. We were all in Scott's house because that Corey kid was here. I don't know exactly his purpose but if I heard correctly then he's a chimera. I stood up as I watched Scott walk through the kitchen.

"Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles asked as we watched him. Scott continued walking with a serious expression. He didn't answer Stiles. My eyebrows rose up in concern.

"Scott?" Theo called out for him but he just continued walking. Scott walked up the stairs as Theo and I exchanged looks.

"No, Scott don't!" I heard Lydia yell and we all charged up the stairs. We walked into the room to see Scott having his claws stuck into the back of Corey's neck.  Scott was tapping into his memory core. I've been taught about this. My dad once said something about an alpha having the power to tap into a memory by inserting their claws into the neck of the person. I heard it's also deadly.

"Don't get too close." Lydia warned us. I stared as they were both frozen. I felt Theo's hand brush against mine. I didn't flinch, I didn't pull away, I left it there as I felt his hand against mine. 

"What is he doing?" Theo asked with a confused look. 

"Tapping into Corey's memories." I answered. His head snapped to my direction as I answered.

"It's usually something only alpha's do." Lydia added on and Theo looked at her before looking back at Scott and Corey. Theo stepped up. His hand once again brushed past mine. He walked a bit closer to see from a different angle.

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?" Theo asked as he looked down at Corey and back up to Scott.

"Probably more." Stiles spoke as he looked at Theo. There's something going on between these two. I can feel it.

"Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason asked. As if on cue they moved. Corey stood up as Scott lost his balance. Stiles and I caught him so he wouldn't fall. 

"Is he okay?" Scott asked as he breathed deeply.

"The hell did you do to me?" Corey asked as he touched the back of his neck.

"You'll be okay." Scott said as he tried to catch his breath as he was leaning against a table.

"There's blood."

"You'll heal."

"Scott." Stiles spoke up.

"He'll be fine!" Scott snapped at him. I flinched at his sudden snap.