Chapter 10∞Full Moon Pt. 1

I drive down to the lake house in Stiles Jeep. I had to take the keys from him because he refused to hand them over to me. It wasn't really hard actually I just kept him in a headlock for like 20 minutes or so.

I noticed Liam covering his ears the whole time, probably having trouble because of the full moon.

My parents taught me how to control, took some time.. and some lives, to get everything under control. I don't actually feel any regret or guilt for taking lives. It sounds horrible, yeah I know but I had no control over my actions... I enjoyed ripping the bodies apart.

"Turn the music down!" He suddenly yelled still covering his ears. I flinched slightly and smirked.

"What? Turn the music up?" I ask and turn the music higher. His eyebrows scrunched together and eventually he shook it off.

"Who did you say was coming to this party?" He asked while holding his phone.

"Uhm.. everyone." I lied. He nods.

I park Stiles' Jeep and hop out of the car, so did Liam.

"Where's everyone?" He asks confusingly.

"It's a small party." I reply and shrug slightly.

"I thought you said everyone was coming?" He suspiciously says and his eyes study me. I bit my lip and walked over to him.

"Yes uh well, they're late and we're early so we better hurry." I urgently say and grab his hand, basically dragging him into the lake house.

I shove him in and lock the door so he couldn't get out.

"Sorry" I mouthed and he turned around to look at the rest of the pack and all the full moon things.

"What the hell is this?" He asked as he looked at all of us.

"Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam." Stiles spoke up.

"And we're the only ones that can help you." Scott added. We told him everything, so he could understand better.

"Werewolf?" He asked looking at Scott, "Were coyote?" He looked at Malia, He turned to Kira "Fox?"

"Kitsune, but fox works too." She corrects him.

He turns to me."You are a?" He asks as he raises an eyebrow.

"Were jaguar."

He nods and turns to Stiles.

"Um, for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit, and it was very evil." Stiles said. 

"What are you now?" Liam asks.

"Uhm better." Stiles mutters. I raise an eyebrow as I cross my arms and lean against the wall.

"Are those for me?" Liam asks referring to the chains.

"No those are for me." Malia says and made her eyes go googly googly. That meant that they glowed..

"How'd you do that?"

"You'll learn." Scott told him."But first you need to get through the full moon."

"The moon is already out." Liam snapped at Scott.

"And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?." Scott asked him.

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nut jobs." He yells at us."You guys are out of your freaking minds, I don't know how you did that eye thing and I don't care. I'm walking out of the door right now and if any of you try to stop me I swear to god I'm gonna..-" He suddenly drops to the floor covering his ears, panting heavily. I push myself away from the wall and walk towards him.

"What's wrong Liam?" I asked as I crouch down next to him.

"You don't hear that?" He yells back.

"Did you tell anyone else about this?" Lydia asked as several lights shined through the window.

"My friend Mason." He admitted. "You said it was a party." He managed to look up at me.

"Who did Mason invite?" Stiles asked.

"Everyone." Lydia answered looking out of the window.

Liam started groaning loudly and his claws already grew out, he started scratching the floors.

"The floors get him off the floors!" Lydia yelled.

I grabbed Liam's arm ignoring the fact that he's roaring straight at me. It's nothing I can't handle.

"We need to get him to the boat house now!" Scott said.

"Hell yeah you do, come help me." I say, struggling to pick up Liam.

Scott quickly helped me and Kira got the things and they both ran out to the boat house. I stayed with Lydia as Stiles and Malia went to the basement since she needed to get chained up also.

"What am I supposed to do with the hordes gathering outside the door?" Lydia asked.

"Who throws the best parties in Beacon Hills?" I asked her.

"What? Me obviously!"

"Alrighty then, throw a party!" I say and run off to the boat house.