Chapter 5 ∞ More family

A/N okay i was bored so i wrote it now and here i go..... Chapter 5 you're welcome guys

________________

I did the same routine like I did yesterday.

But this time I ate food. That was really good.

----

I walked down the hallways, until I was stopped by a teacher.

"Ms. Argent aren't you supposed to be heading towards class?" The teacher asked with a stern look. The stern look that I always hated.

"I have to go to the bathroom!" I say as I walked past the teacher but the get stopped by someone else.

Stiles and Scott shoved me into an empty classroom.

"What the hell do you guys want? I really need to go to the bathroom." I groan as I even squirm around, and attempt to escape from them.

"What's your name?" Stiles asks.

"Hannah.." Does he have a hard time to remember names or something?

"No I know that, I meant your last name, dummy." He rolls his eyes.

"Argent, I'm Hannah Argent." I sigh and look at Stiles. "That's the last time you call me dummy and can I leave now?"

Stiles and Scott exchange surprised looks.

"Hannah." Scott started and looked like I was going to be given some serious news. "You said that you have no more family, right?"

I nod as my eyebrows furrowed and I crossed my arms.

"Uh well I think you do." He says.

"Really wow, nice way to joke like that, I don't think you should be joking with people like that, I mean it really hurts me that I have no more family left and you're saying that I do, you guys are sick." I spat. 

"No, no, we aren't kidding, his name is Chris Argent." Stiles says with a serious expression.

"Oh really? I want to meet this so called Chris Argent." I drop my arms to my side and stand up straighter as I prepared to walk away from them.

"You will um soon enough." Scott replies shoving his hands in his pockets.

"But we don't know when exactly." Stiles adds.

"Okay whatever now excuse me, I'm late to class" I say rudely and bump into Scott harshly and walk out of the room. 

"Alright but remember you have to go to the lacrosse try outs with Malia and Kira!" Stiles yells after me.

I roll my eyes as I enter my classroom.

Math,yuck.