Chapter 1∞Being Found

I quietly looked around and I instantly noticed a berseker a few feet away from me. Fuck, these things are dangerous as hell and can easily end my life.

I slowly got up making some sounds which I quickly regretted because I noticed some growling coming from the place I was looking at, well stalking.The Were-Coyote started running my way just as the Berserker did.

I quickly turned around and started running as fast as I could and hid behind a large rock. I heard bones and growls and whimpers and slashes and basically everything you hear during a fight like this. I gripped onto the rock and slowly pulled myself up to look at what was currently going down. The Berserker and the were- coyote were currently fighting and the Berserker was winning. So I decided to help the Were-Coyote.

I jumped up and slashed out my claws and swung right at the berseker.

At an alarming fast pace the berseker slashed my arm causing me to fall back as blood poured out of the fresh wound. Then it ran away. The Were-Coyote turned and faced me with a confused look.

"Who the hell are you?" She hisses as she looked me head to toe.

"Not like you'd care." I breath out as I place my hand over my wound, attempting to stop the blood.

"You're right I don't care." She glares at me and her eyes fall on my wound. "You okay?"

"Never better." I mumble as I slowly stand up wincing at the pain.

"What are you doing out here?"

"Just trying to find a certain person." I say as she slowly nods her head and turns around.

"You could follow if you'd like" She says and runs off as I chase after her. She stops when she finds the Kitsune. The Kitsune was equipped with a katana. She looked pretty kick ass.

They started talking but I wasn't paying attention. I just stared down at my wound as blood still continued to gush out. I ripped a piece of my shirt and tied it around my wound and tightened it. I winced at the sudden pain, but I need the blood to stop.This is gonna take a long time to heal , I thought to my self.

"Who's that?" The Kitsune asked, motioning towards me.

"I don't know she helped me fight that thing back there." The Were-Coyote said as she sent me a small smile. I smiled back at her.

"Malia could I talk to you.. privately" The kitsune asked as she looked at me with a skeptical look.

Were-Coyote nodded and they walked a few feet away from me but I still listened to their conversation.

"Why the hell are you letting a stranger come with us Malia?" The kitsune told the were coyote, I mean Malia.

"C'mon Kira, she practically saved my life/" Malia told Kira. "We can't just ditch her."

"Maybe we can." Kira said slowly as if already plotting a plan in her head. They both don't realize that I can hear their entire conversation. I laughed at her.

They both looked at me confused.

"I can hear you guys, if you couldn't tell." I smirk as I looked at them.

"What are you?" Malia asked confusingly.

"I'm a-" I get cut off by Kira.

"Shape shifter?"

"No I'm a-" I get cut off again but by Malia.

"Were-Coyote?"

"No I'm a-" I get cut off again by Kira. This is starting to get irritating.

"Were-Wolf?"

"No I'm a-" I get cut of by Malia. One more interruption and I swear I'll burst.

"Kits-" This time I'm the one who interrupted.

"Oh shut up!" I yell at both of them.

They mouth shut there mouths and kind flinched because of my sudden out burst.

"I'm a Were-Jaguar"