Chapter 35- Into The Forest

"Hey" I mutter as I stand beside Liam in the forest.

He jumps slightly "Uh hey"

"You okay?" I asked as I studied him

He nods slightly as he looks down at me but then looks past me and gulps down nervously.

"Liam?" I asked and his eyes snap back at me.

"You don't have to practice if you don't want to"

"No no I want to" He assures me

I nod and quickly grabbed his arm, flipping him over.

He falls on his back and coughs "Why'd you do that"

"It's called practice for a reason babe" I smirk as he stands up.

"Now hit me" I simply said

"I think we both know I won't be able to do that" He cocks his head to the left

"Just use all of your anger" I explained before kicking him right in the stomach causing him to fly back into a tree.

He coughs and wheezes this time "You keep knocking the wind out of me" He places a hand on his chest as he breathes slowly and then back to his normal pace.

"Just let go of the anger you have bottled up inside you" I sighed "I'm pretty sure you have that anger"

He slowly backs off the tree but was still a good distance away from me.

"Fight me" I give him a sheepish smile.

"I can't!" He snaps as he glances at me

"Really?" I hiss "Come here"

He obeys and I instantly slam him back into another tree, choking him.

I raise an eyebrow "Getting beaten up by a girl?" I scoff "That's embarrassing" I choke him harder

His jaws clench slightly "Get mad at me!" I snap as I let go.

"I can't get mad at you!" He yells louder than before

I huff and turn around to walk a few feet away from him, I turn back around to face him.

"What if I told you that I slept with Brett?" I say with a devilish grin.

He shook his head trying to not believe it.

"And I really realllllly liked it, I mean it wasn't the first time we hooked up" I added waiting for him to blow up and attack me.

He looked down as I see him clench his jaws tighter, his fists tightened into balls. He finally looked up to me and I stared into his yellow bright glowing eyes.

"Oops" I smirk

He transformed instantly and he started running towards me slamming me into a tree and roared in my face. I showed no emotion and fought him back. I wasn't going to sweet talk him now.

I quickly grabbed his arm pushing it behind his back before slamming his entire body against a tree. He roared in pain, He swiftly pushed me off having me land on my rear end.

He hovered over me and I see anger and pain in his eyes. I instantly spoke to him softly "Calm down Liam, I was playing around I didn't sleep with anyone"

He stopped and stared at me as if listening to my heart beat.

He turned back to normal as he stared at me "I'm sorry" He stumbles to get off of me.

I giggle "No that's what I wanted"

I stand up "Let's do this again but no transforming"

He nodded and walked towards me I instantly pinned him down to the ground "Hey that's not fair!" He whined

I stuck out my tongue "The only place that tongue belongs is in my mouth"

My jaw dropped open as I stared at him, never did I expect Liam to say that.

"Close your mouth, the only reason it should be like that is when you -" I cut him off

"Liam! I get it now shut up" I snap

"And kiss you?" He added before slamming his lips onto mine.

I soon break the kiss and stand up.

"We should go" I stated "I'm kind of tired"

He stands up "Yea, especially since I was the one being slammed into trees"

I giggle and shake my head as I give him a random kiss.

I see a shadow in the corner of my eye. I look back but nothing.

Liam starts walking to my dirt bike, I walk slowly to the dirt bike but I feel the dark presence once again.

I slowly turn my head and from the corner of my eye I see the short gold curls I'd recognize anywhere. I turn around and his green eyes meet my blue ones. My jaw drops open as tears brimmed my eyes. A small sad smile appeared on his face.

I tightly close my eyes and open them up again to see him gone.

My first love, the one I killed on the full moon, he was there. Nathan was there.

"Hannah let's go!" Liam calls out, pulling out of my confusion.

"Tell Scott to pick you up" I muttered as I stared at the spot where Nathan was standing before.

"What?"

"Tell Scott to pick you up" I said loudly as I stared straight ahead.

I hear the leaves crunching, indicating that Liam was walking towards me.

"What is it?" He asked full of concern.

I shake my head slowly, I debated in my head whether or not I should tell him, I mean it could all be just an illusion, Nathan is dead. I killed him, he can't be alive, unless.... no no it can't be. I'm just seeing things, I'm turning into a lunatic. I should be in Echien house.

"Hannah?" Liam snapped me out of my thoughts, I peeled my eyes off the spot and looked at Liam "Huh?"

"Weren't you gonn- never mind I'll just call Scott" He mutters and walks away dialing Scott's number. I feel a little bit guilty but he could get home right? I just need to figure out if Nathan was here or not.

___

Scott arrives and glances at me "Why didn't you take him to his house?"

I look down at my shoes, trying to control my heart beat "Nothing" I muttered

Scott parks his dirt bike and walks over to me "If you wanna lie to me, you gotta get better at it" He gives me a lopsided grin "What is it?"

"It's probably just an illusion of mine" I mumble and look down "It's nothing"

"You could tell me anything" Scott's voice grew soft "Let's go to my house when I leave Liam at his so we could talk"

"Uh yea I'll meet you there" I force a small smile.

He nods, I still sensed that he was worried and didn't want to leave me alone, but he forced himself to.

Once they were a good distance away, I walk to the spot where Nathan was. I slowly bent down and observed it. I saw foot steps, big enough to be a teenage guy, I remember that I would give Nathans big feet massages when he was stressed out at times. I don't do that any more because I don't want the memories to come back.

I bent down further and sniffed it, various odors filled my nose but I focused myself on one. I smelt that stupid cologne Nathan would always wear, claiming it made him smell like a man. I'd always got him a bottle on his birthday since he loved it so much.

The tears brimmed once again once I realized everything.

Nathan is alive, he's alive and he's here in Beacon Hill's.

Mean time I just have to figure out a lie to tell Scott and figure out if Nathan really is here all by my self.