Chapter 18- Arrows

I fall back on my bed and stare directly at the fan twirling around in circles.I sit up and ponder for a while.

I grab my leather jacket and slip it on and put on my boots. I grab my phone and walk out of the house.

2 AM and I'm walking into the woods.

I feel my phone vibrate, but ignored it was probably Scott asking why I left the house.

I pull out my phone and put it on silent.

A cool breeze hits me and I tug on my jacket.

I hear the leaves rustling and a branch being broken and then it stops.

My head snaps in the direction, nothing.

I continue walking until I feel a wire stop my left foot from moving any forward.

Then I hear 3 swooshs and pain on my shoulder blade, my right thigh , and my stomach.

I yell out in pain and drop down to my knees.

I clutch my stomach and feel a long skinny stick, I look down and realize its an arrow.

I was struck by 3 arrows. Great am I right?

I pull out my phone fumbling with it at first, my hand shaking, I call Scott.

"Hannah where the hell are you?" He says when he picks up

"H-h-help me S-Scott" I struggled to say

"Where are you ?"

"I-I don't know w-where I am" I gulp down as I slightly touch my thigh and whimper in pain

"What happened?" Scott asks

"I-i don't know, i-i was just walking and 3 arrows h-hit m-me"

"I'm getting everyone, just stay where you are and stay alive" He says and hangs up.

I slowly sit down against a tree, of course I'm going to try to stay alive, I don't want to die yet.

I managed to look at my stomach wound from the moonlight shone through the trees

All of a sudden I hear more swooshs, one strikes right next to my head and another strikes my hip.

I yell out in pain once again but louder. I grab the tree and slowly pull myself up trying to limp/run away from the mysterious attacker.

This would be a little bit too hard, since I had 4 arrows in me.

I finally stop at a huge tree and lean on it to catch my breathe.

Just then I hear various footsteps.

My head snaps in that direction and I see 7 figures appear.

"God please no don't kill me" I beg as I fall down and tears slide down my cheek.

"Its okay Hannah" a familiar voice says and steps out from the shadow, Scott.

One by one they stepped out. "I-i think I'm gonna d-die"

"No you won't" Derek says and helps me up.

"T-thanks" I whisper and get put into Stiles Jeep.

Kira and Liam get on each side of me, patting down on my wounds avoiding to touch the arrows.

Minutes later we get to the vet and Deaton quickly guides us. Liam sets me down on the metal table.

"Okay this is going to hurt, hold her down" Deaton says

Derek and Scott push me down on the metal table.

I feel Deaton grab onto the arrow on my thigh and harshly takes it out.

My nails quickly turn black and into claws I feel my teeth elongate, I roared.

The same thing happened with the other 3 arrows.

Deaton places gauze on all 4 wounds.

"Your eyes" Malia starts

"What about them?" I asked

"They're blue" She finishes

"Yea didn't you see them when we fought the berseker, or when I changed in any time?" I asked

"No I just noticed them" She pauses "Who did you kill first?"

"Is it necessary for you to know who I killed first?" I asked and cross my arms

"For me yea, them I don't know and don't care" She said

I roll my eyes "The first person that I killed was my own boyfriend"

That caused all the guys to look at me with wide eyes including Liam.

"I mean he deserved it, the bastard was cheating on me" I explained

"But you didn't have to kill him" Liam mumbled

"Oh come on it was a full moon I wasn't controlling my self I didnt know how to"

"Uh now you do right?" Liam asked worriedly

"Yep" I smirked "Just don't cheat on me or I'll rip your throat out"

He looked like he's seen the worst thing in his life .

"I'm kidding"

And he relaxed, I removed the gauze and threw them out.

"Okay let's go home" I say getting ready to walk out

"Wait who do you think did it?" Stiles asked.

Deaton grabbed and studied them "This looks like the Argent arrows"

I sigh "So my own uncle tried to kill me, well isn't that nice"

"Except it wasn't him, he isn't hunting any more and that isn't his symbol" Scott said

"Probably another killer that has the dead pool" Derek added

"Wait I'm on the dead pool?" I asked

They nodded

"How much am I worth?"

"8 million" Scott answered

"Holy shit, I'm expensive" I look at them wide eyed "If I had that dead pool I would've killed my self and all of you"

They all looked at me suspiciously, I sighed

"I'm kidding".

____

A/N

Who's ready for tonights episode!! Hsshsjsj thats the only thing I look forward on mondays , thanks for reading!! and don't forget to voteeee.