51. Zustin - Scrunchie, and Zee.

Start from the beginning

"No plans mom." Justin gulped his focus on the tv not even blinking, afraid his mother might just read him if he met her eyes. Mothers do have that air around them like they just know what's going in their child's mind with just one look.

"Okay, then I will come back in an hour or so. I have to go somewhere." Pattie came beside him and bend to kiss his cheek. "Do inform me if you make any plans."

"Sure." Justin nodded.

"See you later Zayn." Pettie smiled and Zayn returned with his own tight-lipped smile but nodded for a good measure. Pattie was a nice woman, her first impression was better than Justin's so Zayn didn't see why would he try and ignore her.

Justin listened to the sound of heels as they got lower, after a while the door opened and was slowly closed with another shout of goodbye to Justin. Justin didn't budge from his position, staring at the tv- unfocused. Zayn had looked at him weirdly the entire time but then he also regretted it as soon as Justin heard the sound of engine roaring and a car drove out of the driveway he was up.

"Come here." Justin crawled by his knees towards Zayn with a happy smile playing on his lips, tossing the blanket in just one snatch from Zayn's grip, not giving him any chance of defense.

"I am cold. Go away." Zayn tried to shove Justin but Justin was quick, he dodged Zayn's hands and curled himself against Zayn's chest with a loud content sigh.

"Ah, the bliss." Justin buried his face in the crook of Zayn's neck inhaling the familiar scent of books. His knees digging in Zayn's hips because of the weird angle he tried to lay on Zayn but ended up lumpily hugging Zayn instead.

"At least put the blanket back." Zayn placed his hands awkwardly by his side after hanging them in the air for few seconds when the giant beast came onto him, confused if he should wrap them around Justin or not. He went with the better option to not give Justin's action more boost than they deserved to be given.

"You have me," Justin said simply.

Zayn looked down at Justin, glaring at his head when he detected Justin's whiny tone. "Don't be clingy jealous arshole, it's a freaking blanket."

"No, use me."

"Oh my god, you are such a child." Zayn couldn't help himself and started laughing. It started with small crackle and developed in full of rich laughter. His arms crossed over Justin's back and his head rested on Justin's shoulder as he laughed.

Justin smiled against Zayn's neck feeling the vibration from Zayn's body and tittering melodious to his ears as Zayn's burst out with loud and hearty laughter, his deep voice spreading in Justin's every core, tingling him from inside.

When the laughter died down to small giggles Justin untucked himself from Zayn and set up beside him. "Do you know, you sound really hot when you laugh. I could listen to you forever."

Zayn blushed retrieving his hands from Justin's shoulder when he was pulled up towards him as his arms were still crossed behind Justin's neck. "That was unnecessarily cheesy." After uncrossing his arms he leaned beside Justin to take the blanket.

"I guess I can share." Justin placed his one arm around Zayn's shoulder and took the blanket from his hand. He jerked Zayn towards him with his forearm and draped the blanket over them.

"I don't want to cuddle," Zayn objected pushing at Justin's chest but all Justin did was pull him closer, moving Zayn's legs across his lap so Zayn was sitting sideways, flush against him, so Justin could talk to Zayn and also look at him at the same time.

"Poor you," Justin mumbled as he lowered the volume of the tv even if some really good series started playing after god awful long advertisements and took Zayn's hands in his instead.