[83] Harry Potter

You are friend with Harry

-/-

Since you've been a young with/wizard you've always loved taking photos of people--preferably with a Polaroid camera. You didn't know how it exactly worked, but you adored it.

"Harry, please stand still."

Harry and Hedwig however had other plans, they kept moving just to annoy you. Playfully, of course. "What if I don't want to?"

You were looking through the lens of your camera; camera close to your face. "Well that sucks for me then,"you mumbled accidentally tasting a bit of camera.

There it was, the perfect moment you've been waiting for. Harry slightly smiling, more with his eyes than with his mouth, and Hedwig with her wings wide open moving them, making Harry's hair go back a little bit.

click. "Perfect," you said without even looking at the result yet, not that that was possible.

***

what kind of pet would you take with you to Hogwarts?

i legit don't know where i am going with this... hope ya like it nevertheless (that makes me think about a hamilton song).

OKAY KIDDOSSS (I'm probably younger than y'all but doesn't matter). I've got a big announcement.

*tum tum tum*

Issa kween gif series (my friend will kill me when she sees I called it that), so do ya love them? Check this out

I highly recommend checking it out. I personally loved them all!!

x merel