[112] Hermione Granger

You and Hermione are in a relationship

-/-

You are a muggle, Hermione did tell you about the Wizard World since she trusted you with her life. You were waiting for Hermione comes home. She send you an owl with a small letter. It didn't contain a lot of information, you knew it was because there was a war in the wizard world. You just didn't know how bad it was.

You hear the door open, a smile appears on you face, too much love will kill you playing on the background. You put the book you were reading down, and walk to the door greeting Hermione with a hug. "I missed you, I was so afraid something happened to you."

You took her hand, "come," you said walking towards the living room pulling her behind you, "have a seat."

Hermione didn't sit down this should have rung a bell in your head just like the fact that she looked defeated, something you almost never saw on her face, but in all your happiness that you finally saw your girlfriend again, you didn't notice it. "Do you remember this song, it played the first time we kissed. One of the best days of my life."

Hermione got a small smile on her face, but it vanished as quick as it appeared and made place for a distressed one. "I can't do this."

"What's wrong?" You asked finally noticing the look on Hermione's face. "Is it the war?"

Hermione didn't answer your question, she instead continued to talk. "They will hurt you. I'm so sorry, I've got to do this. I love you so much."

Hermione pointed her wand at you, "what are you doing? Whatever there is we can figu--" you couldn't finish your sentence because of one word being said.

"Obliviate." A single tear rolled from Hermione's eye before she turned around and left. Her heart had shattered the moment she said the word that changed her and you life. However she had to do this, to keep you safe. That was the most important thing of everything, that you were safe.

You opened your eyes bewildered, and grabbed your book not remembering why you stopped reading. You listened to the music play, the song made you happy, you couldn't understand why. It was like there were some pieces missing in your mind.

---

three years later

You walk through the streets with your girlfriend. You loved her with all of your heart but you always felt like something was missing. She grabbed your hand which made you look at her.

"I'm sorry," you said to the woman you bumped against. You looked at her. "Do I know you?" A puzzled look appeared on your face. You sweared you had seen her before sometime.

"No," the woman said before she continued to walk away.

You shrugged, "weird."

"Hermione, wasn't that [your name]?"

***

oh fuckk m so sorry for leaving y'all behind. i missed wiring so so so much, so m back again. i think i won't write daily until all my tests are done.

lowkey wanna turn this into a fan fiction.

any queen lovers?? check our other gif series...