Chapter 23 Never have I ever

My inspiration is really back you guys. I'm writing like the wind, and it seems I might actually get to finish this book.

________________________________________________________

I gathered all the types of liquor I could find, and in my house that's a lot, and just sat everything on the living room table. I put some upbeat background music on spotify, dimmed the lights and fluffed the pillows. If it hadn't been for all the bottles on the table it would actually have been pretty romantic. I heard the door open and shut, and I knew it was Riker coming. "Ready?", I smirked at him as he entered the room. He dropped his bag by the doorway, took a quick glance at the table, smiled and replied "Think so". He came over and sat down next to me on the couch. I was planning on getting him drunk. Riker is a pretty shy and quiet guy. He never really raises his voice, he never does anything without thinking about the consequences and I feel like this is my chance to discover who he is behind his shield. I was hoping to really get him to let loose and let go. We poured a glass each. "I'll start", I smirked. "Never have I ever had a younger sibling", I started with. He took a big sip from his drink. "Alright. Never have I ever kissed a boy", he giggled. I took a sip. "Never have I ever shared bedroom with someone else". He took a sip. We continued this back and forth for a while, me trying to drop questions I knew would make him drink without him realizing what I was going. And it worked like a charm. I was starting to feel dizzy already when we got interrupted by the doorbell. We both looked at each other to make sure we actually heard what we thought we heard. I got up and went to open the door. I was surprised to find Ross on my doorstep. "Hi", I said, probably sounding as confused as I looked. "Hi. I'm sorry and I don't really know how we stand on the whole friendship- hanging out- not hanging out- thing, but I am just.... I am REALLY bored.", he admitted. He was avoiding eye contact and seemed embarrassed of the whole situation, like he regretted showing up here after all. "I guess we're still friends, and it's not like I kept my part of the promise to cut both you and Riker out of my life, so... ", I replied, not really knowing where this conversation was headed. "So friends, huh? Does that mean we can hang out?", he asked with an insecure smile. "I guess so. It really just depends on how you feel about the whole Riker-part of it", I replied. "Oh, I have put that part behind me. And when I see the change in Riker, I just have to admit that things turned out the best way. He is my brother after all, and seeing him like this makes me really happy for him", he assured me. He seemed honest and genuine. "Okay, then I don't see the harm in us hanging out from time to time", I smiled. Ross grinned back at me. There was a moment of silence where we just stood there, not saying a word. "Oh, you mean now?", I realized. He shrugged, still smiling. "Erm... Riker is here", I told him. "I don't mind", Ross replied. I wasn't really sure what to do or say. Would this get awkward? Would it turn into a fight? I had no idea how this would end, but before I had time to think about what to say I could hear "sure" just blurt out of me. Probably the alcohol talking. Ross's smile widened again and I let him in. Shit, how do I handle this. "We're playing never have I ever", I said, hoping that he maybe hated that game and decided to leave again. He didn't. My head was racing, trying to come up with something to say or do that would make this situation more controllable. I gave up and realized I just had to make the best of a bad situation.

I walked back into the living room where Riker was waiting, Ross following close behind. "Come come, sit sit", Riker smiled at his little brother. I knew he had heard the whole conversation by the door. I don't know if he also decided to make the best of the situation or if it was the alcohol talking, but he didn't seem to mind Ross being here. "So, here is your first chance of some rebellion. Will you let your underage brother drink and play with us?", I smirked at Riker. I could tell from Ross's expression that he already knew that Riker was gonna say no to that. Riker smirked back at me. "Well... we are here, under supervision of adults, in an controlled environment, so I don't see the harm in having a few drinks. It wouldn't be his first time anyway", Riker concluded. Ross lit up and a wide smile appeared on his face. I got a glass and poured him a drink, then sat back down next to Riker. Ross was sitting in a chair next to me. "I guess you're next" I said to Ross. "Never have I ever shoplifted" Ross challenged us. I took a sip, Riker didn't. "Hello? The sunglasses..." Ross said and pointed at Rikers' glass. "You put them in my pocket", Riker said with an annoyed tone but still giggling. "I did, but they were in your pocked when we left the store so technically you were the one who shoplifted them", Ross giggled too. "Fine!", Riker surrendered and emptied his glass. I laughed.

We continued playing and it was actually really fun.No awkwardness, no arguing, just fun. And after a while we all started to get pretty drunk. The questions started getting more personal and Riker started to loosen up and became louder and more outgoing. I liked it. "Never have I ever gone commando with a skirt", I said. Riker looked confused. "Without underwear", Ross whispered to him, and Riker nodded. "Never have I ever gotten a blowjob in public", Riker said. Ross took a sip. "Or given one", he added. I took a sip. "Never have I ever slept with two people on the same day", I said. Ross took another sip. "You whore", I joked and we all laughed. "Never have I ever purposely shattered a glass", he said. I took a sip. "Really? You really never did that?That is like... some if these things are so stupid that we have't done. It would be so easy to do it just fore the sake of having done it", I said. I got up, fetched an old gass from the kitchen, wrapped it in a towel and handed it to Ross. "Just do it.", I encouraged him. Ross took the towel with the cup in it, hesitated for a second, then dropped it to the floor. We all heard it shatter into pieces. Ross looked at me and grinned. "How about you? I can't help but notice that you are wearing a skirt today... It must be faith", Riker smirked at me. I saw the challenge in his eyes, and very much accepted it. I slid my panties off and kicked them across the room, receiving and applause from the guys. I turned to Riker. "Now, what to do with you?! There is a lot to pick from when it comes to you, but I have something particular in mind", I smirked. "Ross, how public is public exactly?", I asked, not breaking eye contact with Riker. "I don't know. We are 3 people in here, so in a way I would say that this is kind of public", Ross replied and I could hear the smirk on his voice. He knew where I was going with this. I knelt down in front of Riker and started to unbutton his pants. "What do you say, Goodie two shoes? Is this public enough for you to cross that off your list", I asked. Riker nodded. I pulled his pants down slightly and pulled his dick out of his boxers. It got hard instantly. I let my tongue circle the tip a few rounds before letting it in between my lips. He tilted his head back and I could tell he was enjoying the feeling. I moved my head up and down, letting my tongue play with every inch in my mouth. He's breathing got heavier. I felt a hand grabbing on to my hair and hold tightly, and a silent growl escaped from him. "Not to be a buzzkill or anything, but this is really painful to watch", he heard Ross's voice complain. "Unless I'm next in line, this is just torture", he continued. I pulled away from Riker, smirked at him an set back on the couch again. Riker's eyes was filled with lust a he put his junk back in his boxers but left his pants the way they were. Ross's eyes was filled with both lust and agony. "Your turn", I challenged Riker. This side of him was really turning me on. He was adventurous and outgoing, and I've never seen him so obviously horny as he was right now. "Never have I ever... Never have I ever had a threesome", he said.

What?????

_______________________________________________________

I hope you liked this chapter and that I'm still managing to keep the story interesting.

Please vote and/or leave a comment to let me know what you think.