Chapter 13 The Threat

Hey, guys. I used up all my inspiration in a week, so it might take a little longer between each update from now on. Sorry about that...

But here's the next chapter for you:

_________________________________________________________

"What did he do, by the way?" Riker asked. "He called you over here without telling me just so you could see that we had sex to intimidate you." "Intimidate me? Why?" "Because he still thinks there's something going on between us." Riker got silent for a moment. "Well, he didn't have to call me over for me to understand what you've been doing" he mumbles. "What?" I ask and look up at him. "I could hear you from home. I'm surprised mum didn't hear it." He giggled. "Oh my god! That's so embarrassing" I said and hid my face in my hands. "No, not at all. I would have enjoyed listening to it if you didn't scream his name every fifth second" he laughed. "Stop it!" I begged. He kept laughing. "I have a feeling Ross wanted you to hear me. He has never been like the he was today." I said when Riker stopped laughing. "If it makes you feel any better, this wasn't the first time I heard the two of you" Riker smirked, and I blushed a bit.

"Maybe I should go over to the window and scream your name just to mess with him" I giggled. "Even though I would very much like to hear that, I don't think that's a good idea" Riker chuckled. "Why not? He deserves it!" I said. "Yes, but it would make it harder to sort things out again. You want to sort things out, right?" he asked. "Yes... I don't know. I don't really know it's worth another try. I like him and he's a great guy, but I can't shake the feeling that I'm just... settling for him because I can't get anyone else." I said resting my head on his chest again. "You can get anyone you want!" Riker said sternly. "What you decide to do with Ross is your business, but don't come here telling me that you can't get anyone else" he continued. "There's not exactly a line of guys waiting for me outside" I joked. "You don't need a line of guys. You'll meet the right guy" he said tightening his grip around me.

Riker always knew what to say. I cuddled up closer to him and watched TV for a while. By the time we both slid further and further down on the bed. We were no longer sitting, we were lying. I lifted my head and smiled at Riker. He smiled back. It was dark outside now. I got that urge to kiss him again. We both looked at each other and our smiles were fading away slowly. Now we were just looking each other deep in the eyes. We both knew what was going to happen next.

He started leaning in really slowly. I decided I would let him do what he wanted this time. He kept leaning in and as our faces got closer I felt sparks building up inside me. Our foreheads touched. He looked down at my lips and back up to my eyes again. I bit my lower lip with excitement. Our noses touched and now he was just looking down at my lips. His head tilted slowly a bit to the right. I felt his heavy breath on me now. My whole body started tingling. He rolled over to his side without moving his face away from me. His lips came a bit closer, and I could feel his upper lip barley touch mine now. I licked my lips knowing that the next moment could be the moment out lips meet. And then it happened.

Millions of fireworks exploded in my body as his lips met mine. We moved our lips in sync, and Riker leaned in even more. He kissed me a bit harder and placed his hand on my waist. I let my hand find its way to the back of Rikers' head and I grabbed on to his hair. He pulled me closer en leaned in even more, almost lying on top of me. I could feel his tongue join in on the kiss and ask for entrance. I let him in and it got him eager. While our tongues were dancing he leaned all the way over me and grabbed my waist a bit harder. I remembered I was only wearing underwear end the tank top which had slid up on the side of the waist Riker was holding on to. He let his hand slowly slid up my side, dragging my tank top with him. I pulled his shirt up and let my hands slid over his abs, up to his chest, down to his waist and over to his back. He had reached my breast now and he was carefully and hesitantly massaging them over my bra. I pulled his shirt up with both hands and we broke the kiss just long enough for me to pull it over his head. I could feel his bare chest on me and I started to get turned on again. I could feel his hard on rubbing against my thigh. I let my hand slid down from his back and placed in lightly on his bulge. He squeezed my breasts harder and let out a moan. I kissed from his mouth and down to his neck while carefully rubbing his bulge. He moaned even louder.

He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled it away from his bulge. He sighted so hard it became another moan.  I let go of his neck and pulled away to look at him. He looked back at me like he was in agony. "We can't" he said leaning back and falling on his back next to me again. "Damn!" be mumbled. "It wouldn't be... it could ruin... it's just not...." He couldn't finish his sentence. "I know. You're right. Ross and our friendship and all that" I replied. "Exactly! It's not that I don't want to. I think you felt how much I want to" he said and smiled a bit. I giggled. "Yes, I could" I smirked. He blushed and looked away a bit embarrassed.

"I have to use the bathroom for a while" he said and stood up. "For a while? Are you okay?" I asked. "Yes, I'm okay. I just need to... take care of something" he said a bit awkwardly. "Take care of something? Do you need any help?" I asked. He chuckled a bit. "Even though I very much would like to say yes, I have to decline on the help. I'm gonna take care of this" he said and pointed awkwardly at the bulge in his pants. "Oh" I said and covered my embarrassment with a smile. "Yeah" he sighted and left the room.

I giggled a bit by the thought of that in this very moment Riker is masturbating in my bathroom. He came back a couple of minutes later without the bulge in his pants. "That was fast" I giggled. "Yes, that went very fast" he smiled and blushed. He sat down next to me on the bed again. "I'm happy we're so close that this doesn't make things awkward between us" he said. "Of course not." I smiled back at him. We were laying in silence watching TV for a while. "What time is it?" Riker asked. I reached for my phone and checked. "3:17a.m" I said. "What? Already? I guess I should get home, then" he said with a demotivated tone in his voice."You don't have to" I said, trying to sound casual. He didn't reply. He just pulled the covers over us both. I turned over to my side with my back against him. Riker turned off the light and I could feel an arm wrap around my waist. He pulled me closer to him and spooned me. I could feel the warmth from his bare upper body against my back and the fabric from his sweatpants against my bare legs. I felt so safe and calm.

I have no idea what's going on right now with Ross and Riker. Do Riker like me after all? Or is he just giving in to his pleasure? I also feel a bit bad for yelling at Ross. He was right after all. Or was he? Is Riker actually a threat to him, or is it just hormones going wild between us? And even if it is just hormones, could we control them? I know I'm slowly falling in love with him, but is he falling in love with me?

I woke up the next morning facing the other way than I did when I fell asleep. Riker was lying on his back in front of me. The covers had slid off him, and he was laying with one arm behind his head and the other hand half way down the edge of his pants. I noticed he had a hard on again. The curse of being man: the morning hard on.  I smiled to myself while watching him. God, he looks so hot right now! I wonder what it looks like and how big it really is. I wonder if it would wake him up if I just took a quick peek. Just pull his pants down a little bit. Pull his boxers out just enough for me to look inside. Just touch it gently.

"Hey" I heard someone say and I quickly looked up at Riker. He had one eyebrow raised, smiling a bit and basically giving me a look that says "what on earth are you doing?". "Hey, good morning" I said with a big smile pretending that nothing was going on. "What are you doing?" he asked with the same look in his face. "Nothing" I replied, still pretending. "Okaaay?" Riker said, obviously not convinced. "Are you hungry?" I asked to distract him. "Starving" he grinned back. Mission accomplished! I found my sweatpants and pulled them on. "Just give me a second" Riker smiled awkwardly before I headed down to the kitchen. When he came down a little while later, the bulge was gone again. I could easily guess what he had been doing. He noticed me smiling and quickly understood what I was smiling about. Riker smiled and raised his shoulders, and I just giggled and shook my head lightly.

We made some toast and ate breakfast together like nothing ever had happened last night. Everything was back to normal between us. After breakfast Riker went home and I took a shower. I put on some clean clothes and went out into the back yard to get some tan. I folded out a blanket to lie down on, just wearing a bra and short shorts. It felt good to be alone for once. I listened to my MP3 player and let myself drift away into the world of music.

___________________________________________________________

What do you think so far?

If you haven't noticed already, I've started writing dirty R5 imagines. If you want one, just ask. I've only gotten one so far :P

Please vote and/or leave a comment to let me know what you think of the story so far :)