Chapter 12 Jealousy

Too all of my followers and readers (especially @R5rockspokadotsocks <3):

Here's the next chapter. Enjoy :)

____________________________________________________________

Something was going on. He had never before asked me to say or scream anything while we were having sex. And the whole thing was different we was so rough and dirty. Almost aggressive. "We're not done yet" he smirked. He wrapped my legs around his waist and I took the hint. I wrapped my arms around his neck so he could lift me up, and so he did. He placed me down again so we were both laying the right way on the bed instead of across it like we did earlier. He slid his finger over my lady parts and held it up in front of me. "Have you ever tasted yourself? You taste really good! And it would really turn me on" he winked. I let him put his finger in my mouth and I sucked it as seductively and sexy as I could. He bit his lower lip while watching me.

His finger was quickly replaced by his tongue again. He kissed from my mouth and down to my jaw line, then up to my ear.  "I'm so hard right now" he whispered in my ear. And just like a snap of the fingers I was just as turned on again. I let out a silent moan and I could feel the smile on his face. He pressed his groin against me and I could feel his rock hard member rubbing against me. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll scream your lunges out" he whispered and I could hear the smirk on his face. I ripped his boxers off with my feet, wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed him against me. I don't think he's ever been this hard. "You want me inside you?" he whispered. "Yes!" I whispered back with a heavy breath. "Are you sure?" he teased "Yes!" He placed his member at my entrance and started to lightly rub it. "Can you feel how hard I am?" "God, yes!" "Can you say my name again?" "RoooOOOSSS! OH MY FUCKING GOD! OH, ROSS!" Just as I answered he pushed his while length inside me in one hard movement. I have never screamed this loud in my life! He started to thrust inside me. "Faster, Ross. Faster" I moaned and he did what I told him to. He also started to moan now. "Harder!" I ordered. "Are you sure?" he teased again. "YES!" I screamed and he did what I told him to. Ross was moaning louder and louder by the minute, and even though I didn't think it was possible, the louder he moaned the more turned on I got.

I exploded again. "OH GOD! ROSS! YES!" I screamed while feeling my whole body pulsate. "I can't hold back ant longer" Ross said with an agonizing expression in his face. "OH FUCK!" he screamed and I could feel him filling me up. "Shit! Damn!" he said few seconds later and pulled out. He collapsed on his back next to me. We were both so out of breath that it took us ten minutes just laying there before we managed to get a single word out. "Damn!" Ross was the first to break the silence. "Not that I didn't like it, because that was absolutely amazing, but what's going on?" I asked. "What do you mean?" Ross asked back. "This was a lot different from how we usually do it. Why?" I asked again. "Just proving something" he answered casually.

"Proving what?" I said and sat up to look at him. "That we have great sex and that I can be in control" I smiled and raised his shoulders. "Why do you need to prove that?" "So you know that I can do this even though I'm seventeen. In case you ever think it would be better someone else just because he's older than me and you might know him better and you spend a lot of time with him and you feel you can talk to him about anything even though you can talk to me about everything and... " He was completely trailing off. "And who is "he"?" I asked knowing something was up. "Anyone... everyone..." Ross said without even looking at me. Another hint that something was up. " Like who?" I kept asking. "Like...like that guy who works at the café, or the guy who lives down the street or...Riker" Ross tried to seem casual, but the way he pronounced Rikers' name seemed like he was Ross's arch enemy or something.

"Is this about Riker?" I asked, raising and eyebrow. "What? NO! No... maybe" he kept looking in the opposite direction. I didn't say a word. "Okay, yes. I feel a bit intimidated by him, okay? He hangs around you all the time and he's a lot closer to your age than I am." Ross said with an insecure look. "Okay, Ross. Now it's time for you to get this! There is nothing going on between me and Riker! We are just close friends! I am really sure he doesn't like me! You can calm down now and quit this!" I said while looking him straight in the eye. "Okay, okay. I'll stop" he said and looked guilty down at the sheets.

He scooted closer and wrapped his arm around me, placing my head on his chest. His hair was flawless in the front, but in the back it was standing out in every direction. He looked a bit funny. "Why don't we hang out all three of us? So I could see for myself?" he asked and with a questioning smile. "That's a great idea" I smiled back. I turned the TV on and Ross was fumbling with his phone for a couple of minutes. When he put his phone away again he seemed pretty happy and satisfied. I guess our talk paid off. Or maybe it was the amazing sex we just had. Anyway he seemed a lot calmer. At least that's what I thought...

After a short while I thought I heard noises downstairs. Ross calmed me down and convinced me it was nothing. That was then someone knocked on my bedroom door. "Come in" Ross yelled with a devilish smile on his face. I had no idea what was going on. All I managed to think was that I needed to cover myself up, since I was still naked. I pulled the cover up so it covered me just in time for Riker to open the door. "Hey" he said and seemed just as uncomfortable as me. "Dude, that was quick" Ross grinned. "You invited him over NOW? Without telling me?" I hissed at Ross without Riker hearing it. Ross pretended he didn't hear me. "There's room for you here too. We're just watching TV" he said. The devilish smirk was glowing on his face. Riker gave me a questionable look. I rolled my eyes at Ross and made a gesture for him to come over and sit down next to me. "I'm sorry we didn't have time to get dressed before you came over. We got I bit carried away" Ross kept smirking at his brother. "I figured" he said.

Suddenly Riker's eyes widened and he gave me a pleading look. I had no idea what he meant until I saw him placing a hand on his crotch. Oh, god! The boner was back. He must have just realized that I was naked too. I did the only thing I could think of before Ross realized what was going on. He was luckily lost in whatever was on TV at the moment. I pulled the cover out from underneath him and tossed over his lap. It made Riker's situation worse since I got a glimpse of my naked right before I accidentally bumped into his bulge with my hand as I tried to cover him up. He tilted his head back, bit his lip and looked like he was about to start crying. "God, its cold in here" I said casually. I let out a silent giggle from the whole situation.

Suddenly I got what the devilish smirk was about. "Ross, can I talk to you outside for a minute?" I asked. "Yeah, sure." He said. He started fumbling to find his boxers. I just realized that my underwear was lying in the other side of the bed. I looked at Riker and down at my underwear, then up to Riker again. He got the hint, picked it up and gave it to me. I whispered "I'm sorry" as I realized this probably didn't make it any easier for him. I managed to get my underwear on underneath the covers, and in the mean time Ross had found and put on his boxers. Ross put all his clothes back on, while I just found the tank top and pulled down so it would cover my butt. He followed me out into the hallway and I closed the door. "Don't you think I know what you're doing?" I hissed at him. "I was hoping you wouldn't" Ross replied without looking at me. "Do you really think calling him over to see that we had sex would keep him away from me?" "Ross didn't reply. "I just told you it was nothing going on! If you can't trust me then we can't have a relationship. You got to stop being so god damn jealous!" I yelled at him. "I'm sorry, but I don't like you hanging out with Riker all the time. I just wanted to send him a message." Ross actually yelled back. "For the last time: Riker is just my friend! If you can't cope with that this relationship is not going to work out! I will not stop seeing Riker!" "Why not? If really like me, what do you need him for? I can give you everything that he can and more" "I don't care, Ross! I like having friends. Just go home!" I yelled. "So now you're throwing me out and staying here with him?" Ross started to get really mad. "Yes, Ross! I'm throwing you out and staying here with him. Because right now you are treating me like crap and I need a FRIEND to talk to. So go home!" Ross didn't reply. He just left, slamming the door on the way out.

I sighted and went back in to my room. "Are you okay?" Riker asked. "Yes, he's just acting like an idiot" I sight again. I crawled back into bed under the covers and rested my head on Riker's chest. He placed an arm around me. "You'll get over it" he said. I'm not sure if he meant you as in me, or you as in me and Ross, but I didn't really care. I just wanted to lay here on Riker's chest with his arm around me, feeling his warmth and watch TV.

_____________________________________________________

Ooooh, drama!

Did Ross overreact?

And do you want me to write imagines?

Please leave me a vote and/or a comment and let me know what you think :)