Chapter 1 The playground & The cafe

A/N: This is the first chapter of my second story ever written. I hope you'll like it. It will be a bit different from the other story I wrote. Enjoy:

___________________________________________________

First day in our new house...great! Nothing beats the feeling of being the new freaks that no one knows. But sure! My parents' relationship is a bloody mess, and I'm the one who gets to pay for it... as usual. Buying a house miles away from what we call home is going to fix it? Why can't they just leave each other already?! If feels so messed up to move across country to get away from something they bring along. I'm so sick of it!

Sometimes I think it's okay. The times when we all sit in the living room, listening to music, drinking wine and talking. It actually feels okay. But to know that the only reason they do it is because I they're drunk, doesn't feel so good in the end. But at least they like being around me when I drink, and I drink to tolerate being around them. And I drink to forget my problems, have a nice day for a change and to, just for a second, forget about the whorehouse I'm actually living in. That I actually have to drink just to be close to them, is god damn messed up! At least we always have alcohol in this house. So spontaneous parties or just felling like getting drunk is never a problem. But I'm still tired of it!

It's actually not right to call them my parents. It's my mum and my stepfather. It's just easier to say my parents. When they're not drunk I'm being treated like I'm just in their way. Most people would say that I'm spoiled, since I have a large TV, PlayStation, DVD player, laptop and a lot other stuff in my room. But I know it's just an attempt to keep me in there as much as possible. So I won't come out and take up their place on the couch, change channels on the TV or try to watch a movie with them. The living room is theirs! But when it's just me and Lucas, my stepfather, alone he treats me like I'm his best friend and he talks to me like I'm his psychologist.  And when it's just me and my mum alone I'm her best friend. She acts like she would go crazy it I'm not there and she can even be so desperate that she comes in to my room and sits on the bed next to me and watch TV. She has to bring me everywhere she goes. But then he comes home, and I'm just in their way again. Funny how two people can change so much in the company of someone else.

So it's the alcohol-problem, they both sleep around with everyone they meet and of course the sudden drunk mood swings he has. Nothing beats the feeling of being called a "F**king P*ssy" if you say no to get their cellphone in their jacket that is laying closer to the one who asked you to get it than it does to you.

They had the great idea of moving far away just to get a change. They probably just ran out of people to sleep with. Everyone on this street is gonna hate us!

I looked at the clock. 10:30p.m. I'm so bored! I went out of my room and over to the door, put my shoes on and went out. I walked for a while around the neighborhood and found a small playground. I sat down on one of the swings and started kicking the sand. I sat there and enjoyed the silence instead of the same old music they always played at home. I had grabbed the bottle I had in my pocket, and took a sip. I liked that warm feeling I got in my chest, so I took another sip. "You look lonely" someone said and sat down on the swing next to me. "You have no idea" I answered and tried to look at the person next to me. He was tall. His voice wasn't very dark, but he sounded around my age. "I love coming out here and enjoy the silence at night" he said. "My thoughts exactly" I replied and took another sip from my bottle. "So... why do you seek silence?" I asked goofy, and he chuckled. "I have a lot of siblings. Sometimes it's just a bit much" he said. "Why do you seek silence?" he asked in return the same way I had asked him, and we both laughed.  "Well... I guess I just needed a break from chaos. Unpacking and that god awful music." There was a long silence. I help up my bottle and said "Here's to... drunken parents with no taste of music" I said and took another sip. He took the bottle out of my hand and held it up as well "Here's to a way to fertile mother... and a horny father" he said and took a sip of my bottle. He gave me the bottle back and we laughed again.