Chapter 5 Feel me up!

We found our clothes and got dressed. Ross pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Oops! Four missed calls." he said. "I should probably get home. My mum is wondering where I am" he continued. "What time is it?" I asked while I pulled my top back on. "11.30p.m." "What? Already?" "Yeah! Time flies when you have fun, right" he said and winked at me. I followed him to the door and watched him put on his shoes. "That was fun. We should do it again sometime" he said and grabbed my waist. He pulled me in for a deep kiss. He pulled back and looked me in the eyes, and for a moment the look was so intense that I was afraid he was going to propose. But the smirk appeared on his face again. "Next time I'll bring a condom" he said and winked at me before he went out the door.

Oh, god! What have I done? What did I just do? This was the ONLY thing I told myself not to do! Am I really that stupid? It's like he has magic powers or something. Like if he wants something he will get it, no matter what. His kisses are irresistible. No matter how much I want to push him away, as soon as his lips hit mine I become his zombie slave. He really is irresistible. There's no other word for it. Or I just need an excuse for my actions. But I'll conclude with the fact that he is irresistible.

I walked into the kitchen again and on my way over to the sink, I slid my hand across the kitchen table. Ewww! It's wet. I grabbed the paper towels and the kitchen spray and wiped it all off. I threw away the used paper towels and sat the plates in the dishwasher. Then my phone buzzed. God, Ross! What now? I picked up my phone, but it wasn't Ross. It was Riker.

Hey :) If you were planning to come out tonight, I'm already here. Just thought you should know :)

I giggled a bit, put my shoes on and went out. It was cold today. Not all that cold actually, but colder than the other days this week. I rushed to the playground knowing he was already there, and I saw him sitting on one of the swings as we usually do. "You're out early" I said as I came up next to him. "Hi." He said ecstatically. "My mum was yelling at my little brother for something, so I went out" he continued. "He didn't do his homework or something?" I joked. "He was out too late. He's just seventeen so he's not allowed to be out after eleven." "He's seventeen... He's probably out drinking and having sex. It least that's what I did when I was seventeen." I said and bumped him with my elbow. "That's what most seventeen year olds do" he chuckled.  "But let's talk about something else. It's my little brother, for god's sake." He continued and we both laughed.

"Damn, it's cold today" I said with a shiver. "Yeah, I'm freezing" Riker replied and rubbed his arms. "We could go to my place" I suggested. "To keep your drunken parents company?" he chuckled. "No, they're gone until next week." "Oh, okay." "Let's go" I pulled his sleeve.

We walked back to my place and I unlocked the door. I was looking forward to tuning on the light and actually see what he looks like. This would be the first time I'd really see him. We both stepped inside and I flicked the lights with, but nothing happened. "I think the light's out" I said and flicked the light switch in the living room, still but nothing happened. "The power's out in the whole aria" Riker said with his phone in his hand. "My mum texted me." "Well, at least it's warmer than outside" I said and dropped down on the couch. "Yeah" he said and dropped down next to me.

"What do you look like?" I asked, trying to start a conversation. "What I look like? He repeated confused. "Yeah, I've never really seen anything but your silhouette. I know you're tall, but what do you look like?" I asked again. "Well... I'm bleached blonde. My hair is like... short in the back, long in the front and... I don't really know how to describe what I look like." He chuckled the last sentence. "Would you say you're handsome? Or cute?" I asked to get a mental image of what he looks like. "I don't know. I would say I'm more cute than handsome, but I don't really think I'm either" "I bet you are both" I said and I could hear him let out a shy giggle. "What about the rest? Are you pale? Tan? Body type?" I continued. "Tan! I spend a lot of my time at the beach. And I'm slim with a hint of muscles" he joked. "How much is a hint?" "I have a small four pack" "How small is small?" "I don't know. You wanna feel it?" he joked and laughed. "I wouldn't mind" I joked back.

But he got up and stood in front of me. "Feel me up!" he said. "Really?" I didn't think he actually meant it. "Yeah, go ahead" I got up and went right for the part we'd just been talking about. I lifted his shirt and ran my hand over his stomach. "I feel a six pack" I said without removing my hand from him. "Really? I guess the workouts are paying of then" he said excited. I placed my other hand on him as well and moved them up to his chest. I could clearly feel the muscles on his body. "Should I take my shirt off?" he asked. "Yeah, that's easier." I answered. He pulled off his shirt and I kept running my hands from his chest to his arms, up to his neck and back down to his waist and hips. I don't know why, but I have a thing for waists and hips. I'm weird! I know! I walked up behind him and started feeling his back. Yeah, I really like a guys' back as well. I felt his hair. "Wow! What's your secret? Your hair is so soft" I said and kept stroking my fingers through his hair. "I don't know. It runs in the family" he replied. I ran my hands down his back again and, as a joke, I placed both hands on his butt and squeezed a bit. I expected a comment, but he didn't say a word.  "Doesn't seem bad at all" I said and let go of his butt. "Are you done already?" he asked and he actually seemed disappointed. "Unless you wanna take your pants off." I joked and he just laughed.

"My turn!" he said and turned to me. "Should I take my shirt off?" I mimicked him. "Yeah, that's easier" he mimicked me back and we both laughed. He walked up behind me and placed his hands on my lower back. He ran his hands up my back, down my arms and down my waist and hips. Then he leaned in closer to feel my stomach, while still standing behind me. He was still shirtless and it would be a lie to say I didn't enjoy feeling his warm body against my back. He ran his hands up my stomach, but when he reached my breasts he acted like he just got electrocuted by them, and in a split second his hands were off them. "Sorry!" he said. "Hey, I squeezed your butt. It's just fair" I assured him. His hands ran up to my breasts again, but he didn't squeeze them. He just gently ran his hands over them and up to my neck. He removed his hands from me and took a step back. "Doesn't seem bad at all" he mimicked me again and giggled. He picked his shirt up and took it on.

"This may sound stupid, but it felt good to have some kind of physical contact with a girl again" he said as we sat back down on the couch. "From what I just experienced I don't think you would have any problem picking up girls" I replied. "No, that's not the problem. But this is a small town and there are not all that many girls my age here. I'm not a "one-night-stand" type of guy anyway. I want to fall in love." He said. I thought about telling him about Ross as long as we're on the subject, but I didn't. "How long have you been living here?" "Four years" he said. "And how many girls have you seen since you got here?" "None" "So you haven't been with a girl in four years?" "No." "You're telling me you haven't had sex in four years?" "Well... four and a half actually." "You poor thing! How do you avoid going crazy?" "I masturbate a lot" he said, and after a moment of silence, we both broke down laughing like never before.

We caught our breath again after a while. "You may call me a slut, but I could not go over four years without having sex!" I said as soon as I was able to speak again. "Yeah, I have been close to losing my mind a few times." "We gotta get you laid, man" I joked.

"What about you? You have a secret boyfriend hidden somewhere?" he asked me. "No, not a boyfriend" "So how long have you been holding out?" I don't know why, but there was just something telling me to keep quiet about Ross. "Two months" I answered. "That's nothing!" he chuckled. We kept talking about random topics for close to an hour, until Riker got tired. I followed him to the door, gave him a hug and he left. I went straight to bed and fell asleep instantly.