Chapter 22 All of him

I have a lot of excuses for why this have taken so long, but you are not interested in hearing them.. You want the more of the story ;) Enjoy

____________________________________________________________

Feeling Rikers weight and warmth on top of me was arousing. I stroke my hand through his hair and tok a good grip in the back of his head while letting my tongue dance with his. His breathing got heavier and I felt him gently press his pelvis against mine. I wanted him so bad. I felt like I had been waiting for this for so long. To have him... all of him! I started kissing him on the neck again and he let out a silent moan. Feeling his heavy warm breath against my ear really turned me on. His skin against mine, his breath on my neck, his lips against my body. I was so ready for this. He pushed himself up a bit so he could look me in eye. For a second we just stared at each other. I felt the butterflies in my stomach go crazy as I looked at him. He looked at me so seriously, but still he didn't look mad. It was just like ha had to check that this was real and that it was really me. His eyes looked like he needed some kind of permission to let this escalate. I responded with a playfull smile, and just like that his eyes filled with lust, and I could barely notice the smirk on his face before he once again crashed his lips onto mine. He kissed me harder this time, then he kissed my jawline, my neck, my shoulder, my chest, my breast, and proceeded with several kisses down my stomach and stopped at my panty line. His hands slid up my thighs and gently grabbed a hold on my thong. He slid it off me slowly while leaving more kisses along the line og the thong that was no longer there. He climbed back up and left a few soft peck on my lips. I felt his rock har member positioning at my entrance. "ready?", he leaned in and whispered. "I've never been more ready for anything my entire life", I assured him. He smiled playfully, but sincere, and slowly every inch of him filled me up. I moaned louder than I intended to, but I couldn't hold it back. I heard him let out a grunt, and he slowly pulled out, then in again. His pace picking up slowly. I kept moaning and he seemed to like that. His lips found mine and we were making out again, his tongue attacking mine more than dancing with it. He kept thrusting in me and his one hand started fondling my breast. I got more excited. He went faster and harder and I was filled with lust and passion. I needed more control. I pushed him off me and he landed on his back next to me on the bed. I think I heard him let out a "whaa..", but it quickly got drowned by a moan as I climbed over him and slowly slid down on him, every inch filling me up again. I bit his shoulder and started riding him, and now it was his time to let out a few sounds. I sat up straight to ride him even faster and his hands grabbed onto my hips. His mouth was half open and his head was tilted back. He was breathing heavier than before and let out a moan or a grunt every now and then. It was so sexy! I couldn't hold in my own moans anymore either, and started riding him even faster, slamming down on him with all my weight. His grip on my hips tightened, his body stiffened and his eyes closed, and I knew what that ment. I kept riding, feeling his throbbing cock pulsate inside me as he let out a loud grunt. I let him pump me full and slowed down until I just sat there. I could feel his heart beat throughout his entire body.

"Wow", He was the first to break the silence. "Yeah" was all I managed to say between breaths. "That was... incredible", he continued. "Yeah" I repeated as I demounted him at flopped down next to him on the bed. "Was it worth four years of waiting?", I joked and giggled. "It was worth every second", he giggled. I fell asleep with a smile on my mouth and his arms wrapped around me, feeling the warmth for his naked sweaty body close to me, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world.

I woke up and felt so well rested. I hadn't slept that good in months, and I instantly remembered why. I turned around and found Riker sleeping soundly next to me. I instantly felt a wave of warmth rush through my body. His face looked so innocent and cute. There is no doubt in the world that I love this guy. I slipped out of bed, got dressed and went downstairs to prepare some breakfast. I had barely put the first strips of bacon in the pan when I heard steps coming from the staircase. "I thought I smelled bacon", I heard a familiar voice behind me say. "You are absolutely right", I replied and gave him a wide grin. "'So... last night was crazy...", he blushed and played with the beads on his bracelet. "Good crazy or bad crazy?" I asked, suddenly worried that he might have regrets. I mean, this all happened really fast. Just a couple of days ago we didn't really think we would even see each other again. "Good... really good", he replied still blushing, but smiling. "I can get used to that", he continued, looking up from his bracelet now. "Oh, you will". I winked at him and his smile widened.

We ate our eggs and bacon, while talking and laughing like nothing had ever happened. It's amazing how fast things just got back to normal. Well... almost normal. Riker headed home for a shower, so I kissed him goodbye and went back in the kitchen to clean up after our breakfast. He came back again a few hours later freshly showered and wearing clean clothes. We spent the day walking around town hand in hand, like two lovebirds and everything felt so perfekt. Like every bad thing in the world had just disappeared and it was just him and me. I felt like I was in the ending of some romantic comedy, and I loved every second of it. We were sitting in a bench in the park talking when I mentioned a friend I had a long time ago and some funny story about a boat trip we had been on. "What were you doing before you moved here? We never really talked about that and I feel like there's a part of you that I don't really know", he asked. "Just hanging with friends, going to school, flirting with boys, getting drunk, and so on. You know... normal teenager stuff. I was kind of a rebel at that point though, so I might have been a bit worse than the average teenager. Mostly just with the smoking and the drinking, but you know the situation with my parents, so I was just acting out", I told him. "I don't really know", he admitted. "I've been this goodie two shoes my whole life. I have four younger siblings so I was always expected to be the good role model to them. I didn't get in trouble or do anything crazy in my teenage years. In fact, I think storming through your door and "claiming" you is the craziest thing I've ever done" he shrugged. "Really? I bet you have done something bad at some point", I replied. Then I got a great idea. "I know what we are doing tonight", I smirked. He looked excited, yet a bit worried. "What?", he asked, bracing himself for whatever answer he was going to get. "Tonight we will get to know each other deeper than ever, we are going to find out exactly how squeaky clean you really are AND you are gonna get to do something you obviously missed out on as a teenager...". Both the excitement and the worries grew bigger in him and he seemed really eager to get the final answer to what I had planned for the night. "Get ready for a night of "never have I ever!"".

_______________________________________________________

So it's been years since I last had the inspiration to write, but tonight I got it back. A lot have happened since last time and that might have something to do with my fantasy and inspiration disappearing. But now I am really happy again. I got my shit together, found a perfect man and we are now engaged <3 I hope I managed to pick up where I left off without ruining anything. I had to re-read the whole story to get myself up to speed again.

Please vote and/or leave a comment, and give me some feedback on how I did with this comeback.