Chapter 11 Rough and Dirty

So this chapter ends pretty dirty... so if you don't like that, you should stop reading half way through :P

_____________________________________________

"Let's go... do something" I said after a moment of silence. "Do something? Like what?" Riker asked. "We should go out and get some ice-cream or something" I replied "I like ice-cream" Riker grinned and I chuckled. "Come on" I said and ran upstairs. Riker followed me into my bedroom and sat down on the bed. "Do you have ice-cream in your room? Riker asked, clearly confused. "No, I just have to get changed" I chuckled again. "Oh... should I go?" He asked and stood up. "No, you have to keep me company" I said and opened the doors to my closet, trying to find something different to wear.

I didn't really care about him watching me change. I only needed some other pants and a different sweater. If I was going to change my underwear I would have asked him to leave, but I wouldn't really care if he saw my bra and panties. It's just like a bikini, right?

I found a tank top and a hoodie and tossed it on the chair next to my closet. Then I found some baby blue jeans and my outfit was complete. "So...when are your parents coming home?" Riker asked. "A couple of days" I answered him while pulling my sweater off. "Oh, okay" he said. I pulled my sweatpants down and kicked them across the room. "Oh god" I heard Riker mumble. I turned around to find him standing with his back towards me. "What are you doing?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. "I can't watch this! You know how long it's been for me. This is just agonizing" he said without turning around. I burst out laughing. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Oh, you poor thing. Am I turning you on?" I smirked. "Nooo" he replied without moving a muscle. "Then can I get a hug?" I asked and giggled. "N..No" he said again. "Come ooon. You know you want to give me a hug" "Yes" "Well, if I don't turn you on what's the problem with giving me a hug?" I kept teasing him. "Fine, you are turning me on" "What do you do at the beach when there are a lot of girls wearing bikinis?" I asked. "I jerk off before I leave and try to look the other way" he replied, sulky. I laughed again.

I let go of him and pulled my jeans on. "There. Now you can turn around" I said. "No, I can't" he said. "Yes, you can. I got clothes on now" I explained. "Still can't" he replied. "Why?" I asked. "Think about it...". I thought for a second. "I still don't get it" I said. "You know what happens when I guy is turned on" he replied. Oh, my god! "Come on. I don't care. It's natural. I won't laugh" I said and put my tank top on. Riker finally turned around and sighted. "OH MY GOD!" I couldn't help but laugh. The bulge in his pant was huge! "You said you wouldn't laugh" Riker said embarrassed and covered it with his hands. "I know! I'm sorry, I just didn't expect it to be so..." I paused as I just realized what I was about to say. "So what?" Riker asked, a bit nervous but still curios. "... so big" I said without even thinking. Riker blushes but smiled a bit. "I guess you picked the wrong day to wear sweatpants, huh?" I smirked. "I guess so" he giggled.

I took the hoodie on. "You ready to go?" I asked Riker. He looked at me and a wide grin spread across his face. "My hoodie" he said. I just realized this was the hoodie Riker gave me that one time we were out. "It looks good on you" he said still grinning. "Thanks. You can have it back later today if you want to" I said. "No you can have it. It looks better on you" he replied. "Thank you. It doesn't have your smell anymore though". What's wrong with me? Why did I say that? I need to control my words and think before I speak! "My smell?" Riker asked with a teasing grin. "Are you ready to go?" I asked again trying to change the subject. Riker giggled a bit, but didn't bring it up again.

We went and got ice-cream. We were sitting on a bench in a park for a good hour before going back home again. We talked about everything that came to our minds. We talked and we laughed, and I had a great time just hanging out with him. His smile made me feel warm inside, his voice made me smile and I felt like there's not a bad thing in the whole world when I'm with him. He made me forget all my worries. Unfortunately, he also made me forget about Ross. My phone buzzed on the way home.

"U busy?" It was from Ross.

"On my way home" I replied

"Text me when you get there <3"

I shoved my phone back in my pocket and kept chatting with Riker until we reached my door. "I gotta get home. See you tonight?" Riker said and smiled "Of course" I said and hugged him. I don't know if it was the hug that gave made me so warm or if it was just his temperature, but I liked it. We both pulled back and had a moment where we just looked each other in the eyes. It would be the perfect moment for a kiss. Even though it seemed like we both thought the same thing I had to break the moment before I did something I would regret. "Okay, seeyah" I said, went inside and shut the door behind me. I leaned on the door for a bit trying to calm myself down. I thought I could hear Riker sight on the other side before he left.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Ross.

"Home now" I sent.

"Coming over"

Two minutes later there was a knock on my door. "Hey" Ross said when I opened the door. He pulled me in for a deep passionate kiss before I even got the chance to close the door. "Hi" I said when he finally let me pull back. I closed the door behind us and Ross instantly grabbed my arm. "Come" he whispered seductively and dragged me upstairs. He pulled me in again on top of the stairs and planted his lips on mine. He didn't break the kiss until we were in the bedroom. He closed the door and came over to me. He placed his hands on my waist and started kissing my neck. "Did you get to talk to Riker?" he asked between the kisses. "Yeah" "Did you just talk?" "Yes. And we went out and got some ice-cream. Why?" "Just wondering" he said and kept kissing my neck. He pulled my hoodie of me and tossed it on the floor. He kissed his way up to my lips and his tongue entered my mouth immediately. Our tongues weren't dancing, they were wrestling. I wrapped my arms around his neck and grabbed his hair.

He grabbed my hair too and started to move forwards, causing me to back up until I hit the bed. I fell backwards and landed on the bed, dragging him with me. He kissed me even harder. I'd never seen him so aggressive before. He pulled my hair and bit my lower lip. I pulled his hair back hard enough for him to be forced to tilt his head back. "Oh yeah!" I could hear him whispering with heavy breath and he smirked. He let go of my hair and I attacked his neck. I kissed and bit his neck, letting the tip of my tongue make a trail up to his jawbone. I kissed it a few times and found my way back to his neck, leaving a few hickeys. He grabbed his t-shirt and pulled it off, then grabbed my thigh and spun us around. I was now sitting on top of him.

He pulled my top off and smirked by the sight. I leaned down and we made out again while I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. "I want you so bad" he whispered and spun us back around. I used my dirty trick again and pulled his pants down with my feet. He unzipped and pulled my pants off me. "Damn, you're so sexy" he smirked again and his hand found its way to my inner thigh. He kissed and bit my neck and shoulder while his hand found its way from my thigh and all the day in between them. He let his finger slide lightly up and down me over my thong. He kept kissing his way down to by breasts. He unhooked my bra with one hand. He kissed and sucked on my breasts while his finger found its way in underneath my thong. He kept letting his finger slid lightly up and down me. I got more turned on with every second. I started to moan a bit. "God, I love it when you moan" he smirked again. What's going on with him? He usually never says things like that. Pushed his finger deeper inside me, and I moaned louder. "Damn!" he whispered and bit his lower lip. He pushed two fingers inside me and started thrusting. My volume got higher. I could hear Ross letting out some silent moans too.

He sat down on the floor and pulled my thong off. He buried his face in me and I could feel his tongue play with my clit so hard it almost hurt. I nearly screamed with pleasure. He kept going while shoving two fingers inside me. "Say my name" he said and kept going. "OH, R-ROSS" I screamed. "Again!" he cheered. "RO-OSSSS" I screamed back. "Do you want me?" "YEAAAH" "How bad?" "SO FUCKING BAD!" "GOD, you're hot! Do you want me inside you?" "YYYEAH" "Then say my name again" "OH, ROSS I'M SO CLOSE". He was smirking through the whole thing, and I could feel his tongue return to my clit. I exploded screaming so loud I was sure the whole country could hear me. "Damn!" I heard Ross say and he came crawling back on top of me. "We're not done yet" he smirked.

____________________________________________

Please leave a comment and/or a vote and let me know what you think so far :)

Also: I'm still not sure about starting to write imagines. Should I?