I am NOT [pure]

Hi everyone!

It's been a month (I'm so sorry!) but I'm back now! This one shot took me forever to finish and I seriously couldn't have done it without my sister. Thank you guys so much for your patience and I really hope that you guys will like this. 

It's Seungjin, Changlix and Minchan this time, along with a little more about Woojin and Mina because I missed them. We're also going to meet some of the parents because most of skz are not going to be in Hogwarts for this one! 

I also have to give you a WARNING: there's going to be some underage drinking and also sexual harrassment (it's a kiss, but I still thought it's important to let you guys know). On top of that, I've slightly addressed that whole pureblood, half-blood thing a little bit.

Anyway, the next one shot is as good as finished and I'll have something to say along with it, so I hope I'll get it done until Thursday!

Now, let's get on with it, shall we?

PUBLISHED: 11/10/2018
EDITED: 09/25/2020

St. Merlin's Day.

An, admittedly kind of pointless, holiday in June, right before summer break. The students of Hogwarts would get a week to either go home to their families or stay at the castle before returning for the last two, even more pointless, weeks of class and then heading right back home.

Hyunjin was more than just a little pissed off at his mother when she told him that he couldn't come home because she was on a business trip. He was even more pissed off, though when she added that he also wasn't allowed to join Seungmin, who was heading home to Los Angeles to see his family.

So, here he was, stuck in Hogwarts without his boyfriend...

Actually, most of his friends would leave.

Minho apparently had some sort of stuck-up family event to attend to. On top of that, his parents wanted to meet Chan, which was why the Gryffindor was coming along. Hyunjin grimaced at the thought. He had met Minho's parents a few times and they weren't exactly the warmest people out there.

Jisung was actually the one who'd go to LA with Seungmin. Apparently, Seungmin's older cousin Youngkwan was getting married and he was invited along with a plus one. Hyunjin pouted at the fact that Jisung got to be Seungmin's date for a wedding. He wasn't jealous or anything, because he knew that the mere thought of the two of them being anything but friends, repulsed both of them.

But he was bitter that he had to stay here while they got all the fun.

Jinwoo and Mina were visiting each of their parents together to tell them about the pregnancy, since they didn't want to do it in a letter. Mina didn't seem too delighted about visiting her parents when Hyunjin had last seen her. He knew that they both also worked in the ministry like his mother. He hoped they weren't anything like her, though.

However, judging by Mina's dreadful expression, those hopes might be in vain.

The only ones who would stay in Hogwarts were Changbin, Felix and Renjun, so at least Hyunjin wasn't completely without his friends.

In fact, he and Felix had been bonding a lot after the younger had finally accepted that Hyunjin was nothing but a good friend to Changbin.

If Hyunjin was honest, he'd grown quite fond of him.

~

"Lix, what do you know about phones?" Hyunjin asked one day when he found Felix hanging out in the courtyard near the Transfigurations classroom.