I am NOT [crushing on Lee Felix]

Hello, my friends! Today I am back with a double Changlix update! Since this one is rather short, I thought about merging them together but it just didn't feel right, so I'll give you guys two one shots today!

This one was actually the first one shot I wrote for this series...

As usual, my sister Jenny made the edit you can see up there!

Let's get started

PUBLISHED: 06/14/2018
EDITED: 09/25/2020

There is one thing we need to clear up first:

Seo Changbin did not have crushes!

At least, not usually...

He had a reputation to uphold as Slytherin's cold, reserved, dark prefect. He had to make sure that he came across as scary-authoritative to his classmates and crushing on Gryffindor's goofy Keeper with the way too bright smile was not helping, at all!

Changbin didn't like loud people, so why did he like Felix?

He sighed to himself as he made his way from the Great Hall to the Slytherin common room after dinner.

Why did he like Felix? There was a simple answer to that question. The guy was kind, an amazing Quidditch player, unbelievably talented at Charms... and he may or may not have saved Changbin's life before.

That was only a little bit exaggerated.

Felix had merely prevented him from falling down the stairs in the Owlery by grabbing his robes and pulling him back to his feet (after being the one that caused Changbin to fall in the first place by bumping into him on his way out, but let's not focus on the details). Either way, he had saved Changbin from breaking his neck and the older was thankful for that, even though he hadn't really shown it – if the annoyed "Watch where you're going" he'd spat at Felix was any indication.

"Changbin," a deep voice called out to him when he was just halfway down the stairs to the dungeons. Changbin stopped dead in his tracks. He'd recognize that deep voice anywhere.

He turned around to see none other than Lee Felix standing at the top of the stairs, wearing his Quidditch uniform, broomstick in hand and hair messed up from the cold October wind.

"What?" Changbin snapped. Here we go again with the friendliness. Felix seemed unbothered, though. He came down to where the Slytherin prefect stood with a wide grin on his face.

"Go to Hogsmeade with me this weekend."

It wasn't even a question more like a request. Needless to say, Changbin was speechless. Why was this guy asking him to go to Hogsmeade with him all of a sudden?

"W-why would I want to go there with you?" Changbin stammered. And there went his scary-authoritative reputation. All it took was one stupid Gryffindor to turn Changbin into a stammering mess. Felix' grin widened and he shrugged.

"I'll meet you here after breakfast on Saturday. See you later, Binnie," he exclaimed before jumping up the stairs and leaving a perplexed Changbin behind.

Binnie?

"What just happened?" he asked himself. He continued his way to the common room, still thinking about Felix. Should he really meet him on Saturday? Technically, he hadn't actually agreed. On the other hand, Changbin would be lying if he said that he didn't want to spend some time with Felix to get to know him a little better.

He let out a frustrated groan as he finally entered the common room. Having a crush on someone was tiring, which was one of the reasons Changbin had stayed out of that bullshit – until Felix came along.