I am NOT [sick]

Hello everyone!

Today I bring you another Changlix (and a bit of Seungjin bc we're weak). This one is a filler...next week will most likely be Changlix again, I hope y'all don't mind...I do have more ships planned for the coming weeks, even if it might not seem that way with the amount of CHANGLIX :D

My sister Jenny took over the writing for about half of this one shot, so I have to give her a big thanks again! She really saved my ass from being late like I was last week lol 

Anyway, without further rambling, let's jump right into it. I hope you guys will like it!

PUBLISHED: 09/13/2018
EDITED: 09/25/2020

"So, Hyunjin. You know why you're here, right?" Professor Slughorn questioned.

Hyunjin fidgeted in his seat uncomfortably. "Um... not really? I didn't do anything wrong, did I?"

Professor Slughorn chuckled. "Oh no, of course not! I summoned you here for career counselling..."

Hyunjin should have probably seen this coming. Career counselling was something every fifth year had to do at some point before their OWL exams. If he was being completely honest, he had kind of dreaded this appointment.

"Is there anything you would like to do after you graduate from Hogwarts?" the Professor questioned.

Hyunjin shrugged. "It doesn't really matter. My mother wants me to work at the ministry," he told

Professor Slughorn, who frowned at the response. "Is that something you'd want?"

"Working at the International Magical Office of Law? Not by a long shot... but she wouldn't acknowledge anything else, so I'll just have to live with it, I guess," Hyunjin said, slumping his shoulders. "I would love to be a Quidditch player. It's what I'm good at..." he added.

"Well, Hyunjin. I really don't mean to discourage you but getting a decent job at the ministry will be hard with your grades... and as you said, you're very good at Quidditch, so..." Professor Slughorn trailed off while searching for something among his papers. "Here, why don't you take a pamphlet."

Hyunjin took the pamphlet his professor handed him. It read: 'So You Want To Be An International Quidditch Star!'

He looked back at Slughorn. "Sir, I'm not sure I can follow my dream... you don't know my mother..." Hyunjin argued.

"Oh, I know her very well. I used to teach her. If I recall correctly, she always had a secret passion for Quidditch back in the day. She may be a ministry woman now, but maybe if you talked to her..."

Hyunjin looked at the pamphlet in his hands. Professor Slughorn did have a point. He could at least try talking to his mother. He suppressed a shudder at the thought.

"Thank you, Professor. Um... if that's all–"

"Yes, yes, sure... you may go to lunch," the Potions professor said, gesturing to the door with a friendly smile on his face which Hyunjin returned rather awkwardly.

~

Changbin felt like ass.

He had a headache and was coughing like crazy when Hyunjin joined him at the Slytherin table for lunch.

"Are you okay?" the younger questioned. Changbin tried to suppress another cough – without any success. "Oh my god, are you getting sick?" Hyunjin asked, immediately reaching across the table to feel Changbin's forehead.