I am NOT [your Valentine]

Hi hello I'm back with a new one shot!
Okay, guys I know it's July but this one shot is an emergency filler because I couldn't get the Seungjin done on time (sis and I added something to the idea n it's gonna turn out longer than planned...)
So, I hope you won't mind that this is about Valentine's Day...but, hey, at least it's Changlix, right?
Props to my sister for giving me the idea and also writing a part of it!

I hope you'll like it!

PUBLISHED: 07/26/2018
EDITED: 09/25/2020

Changbin wouldn't say that he was into holidays.

He wasn't into searching for Easter eggs and Christmas was only good because he usually got many presents.

The one holiday Changbin despised the most, though, was Valentine's Day.

It was all overpriced chocolate and sickeningly sweet couples giving each other presents and showering each other with cheesy affection.

This year, though, Changbin might not hate Valentine's Day as much as usual. He figured that his boyfriend, Felix, was just the kind of guy who was into those cheesy things. For some weird inexplicable reason, Changbin found himself looking forward to what the younger might have planned for the day.

When he woke up on February 14th, he felt weirdly giddy.

Seo Changbin never felt giddy (unless he was around Felix, but that was a completely different topic, okay?!)

He got ready and met up with Hyunjin to head to the Great Hall with him. The younger told him all about his oh-so-romantic plans with his boyfriend Seungmin. Changbin only listened with half an ear, though, since he was too excited to see what Felix had come up with. Hyunjin parted ways with him at the entrance of the Great Hall to all but float over to Seungmin, who sat at the Ravenclaw table.

Changbin scanned his eyes over the Gryffindor table, but he couldn't spot Felix anywhere.

He shrugged, figuring that the younger was probably just sleeping in, as it was Sunday today and sat down at his own table. Minho was nowhere to be seen (and neither was Chan now that he thought about it). He didn't even want to know what the older and his boyfriend were up to on this "very special" day.

Changbin was just about to help himself to some toast when a pair of small hands covered his eyes. He jumped in surprise, but couldn't hold back a grin, especially when a low voice whispered.

"Who is it?"

Changbin pretended to think. "Hm... I wonder who it could be..."

Felix chuckled and took his hands away before sitting down next to Changbin and greeting him with a good morning kiss. The Slytherin tried to subtly check Felix for any sorts of presents he might be hiding, but the younger just looked at him with a wide smile.

"Um... you good?" Changbin asked.

Felix nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, yeah... everything's just fine. I'm just happy to see you," he replied.

"Okay... any... special reason for that?" the older questioned carefully, hoping that he wasn't giving himself away.

Felix tilted his head. "No, not that I know of. I'm always happy to see you. I don't need a special reason," he answered, pressing a little kiss on Changbin's cheek before helping himself to some breakfast, missing the way his boyfriend frowned in confusion.

Had Felix forgotten about Valentine's Day?

"Do you have anything you want to do today?" Changbin asked carefully. Felix gave him a look, seeming to think, before shaking his head.