I am NOT [letting you go]

Hii, sorry I'm late again...but I literally just finished this one shot five seconds ago. I felt super uninspired about this until like Tuesday, so I had to write all of it in two days. I apologize for any typos. I'm beyond tired and haven't proof read this (it's 1:20am, oml)

I hope this one isn't too random for you and I hope you'll like it...

PUBLISHED: 08/09/2018
EDITED: 09/25/2020

Kwak Nahyun was just minding her own business, climbing the stairs to the fifth floor in order to head to the prefect's bathroom.

The Gryffindor was a hardworking prefect, dedicated to always do the right thing and bring order to the hallways of Hogwarts. But tonight, she just needed to de-stress.

She was just about to reach the prefect's bathroom when a student came out.

No, not one – but two!

Nahyun took a closer look and her eyes widened in realization when she saw none other than the head girl Myoui Mina and head boy Park Jinwoo. They were fixing their clothes and hair. Mina turned to Jinwoo and fixed his tie before giving him a short kiss on the lips.

Nahyun was scandalized, to say the least. She wouldn't have expected the two of them to participate in such lewd actions in the middle of the night! She had to report them to the headmaster!

~

"Oh my god, did you hear about Jinwoo and Mina?"
"No, what about them?"
"I heard, they were caught getting it on in the prefect's bathroom!"

Jinwoo was just walking up the stairs to head to the Great Hall, noticing the way some people shot him random looks and pointed at him.

He figured that it was because he was head boy (and because of the fact that he didn't look too bad). He entered the Great Hall, making his way over to the Hufflepuff table where Jeongin sat.

"Hey, Jeongin," he greeted the younger with a warm smile.

Jeongin gave him a knowing look. "You're in trouble," he told Jinwoo, without returning his greeting.

"What? Why?" Jinwoo questioned, beyond confused at the younger's statement.

Before Jeongin could explain or say literally anything else, a Gryffindor guy whom Jinwoo had never even seen before, patted his shoulder as he passed by, yelling "good one, man!"

"Would anybody please tell me what the fuck is going on?" Jinwoo exploded.

Jeongin looked around as if to check if anybody was listening in – which, of course, everyone within earshot was. He decided to speak up nonetheless.

"There is this rumor about you and Mina getting caught in the prefects' bathroom. Um... I-I don't really want to go into detail here..." Jeongin said, blushing.

Jinwoo didn't reply.

Instead, he spun around, searching the Ravenclaw table for his girlfriend. It didn't take him long to find her. She looked back at him with an equal amount of horror in her eyes.

Someone carefully tapped his arm. Jinwoo was about to snap at whoever it was but held himself back when he saw that it was just a little first year from his house.

"Excuse me... the headmaster wants to see you and the head girl in his office..." the boy said in a squeaky voice.

"Alright, thanks..." Jinwoo muttered.

The little boy ran off without further words. Jinwoo sighed heavily, looking in Mina's direction again. She seemed to have gotten the same message. They both made their way out of the Great Hall, followed by more stares.