I am NOT [good enough]

Hello everyone! Sorry, I'm so late. This one shot took quite a while to finish...but I am finally back with the promised Seungjin!!! The first one got so much love and I really can't thank you guys enough!

Now, I have to give a little warning. There's a spicy make-out scene in this. No smut, though, just to be absolutely clear! I'm just warning y'all in case it makes anyone uncomfortable...

also tw // sexual harassment towards the end

I also have to give props to my sister once again for coming up with the idea for this and for taking over the writing (mostly for the kiss scenes cause I'm really awful at that lol). I hope you guys will like it!

PUBLISHED: 08/02/2018
EDITED: 09/25/2020

Most people would say that Hwang Hyunjin had everything he needed.

He was handsome; his Quidditch skills were outstanding, making him the best Chaser of his age and on top of that he was popular.

Now, Hyunjin agreed with those people. But not for the same reasons. Looks and popularity had never been important to him, though he had made good use of both those traits before. Everything Hyunjin really needed, as cheesy as it sounded, was just to be with his boyfriend Kim Seungmin.

The two of them had been dating for almost two months now and Hyunjin had never been happier in his life.

Right now, he was on his way to the Great Hall to meet Seungmin for breakfast. He had spent lots of time at the Ravenclaw table lately, except for the times when Seungmin decided to join him at the Slytherin table.

He spotted Seungmin sitting on the far end of the Ravenclaw table along with his best friend Jisung and his girlfriend Eunseo. He grinned and walked over to join them, sitting down next to his boyfriend and kissing him on the cheek.

"Hi," he greeted him softly. Seungmin smiled.

"Hey."

"Wow, it's like we're not even here," Jisung spoke up, effectively ripping Hyunjin and Seungmin out of their own little world.

"What, do you want a kiss too, Jisung?" Hyunjin teased with a sly smirk.

Jisung scoffed and shifted his attention back to Eunseo.

"We were just talking about the new student that arrived here this morning," Seungmin informed his boyfriend.

"New student? It's already February, why would he transfer here now?" Hyunjin questioned. Seungmin shrugged and reached for the grape juice across the table.

"I don't know, but I could ask him since he's in our year and apparently got sorted into Ravenclaw," the younger told him.

Hyunjin raised his eyebrow at that. "Is that so?"

"Do I smell jealousy?" Eunseo spoke up.

The Slytherin fake-glared at her. "No? I'm just surprised, is all..." he explained.

"Besides," Seungmin said, "he has nothing to be jealous of." The Ravenclaw rose from his seat. "I gotta go, guys. I have to get some studying done in my free period," he told his friends.

Hyunjin pouted. "I just got here and you're already leaving?"

Seungmin leaned down to give him a kiss on the lips, making the pout go away instantly. "I'll see you later," he mumbled loud enough for only Hyunjin to hear, before heading out of the Great Hall.

Hyunjin stared after him until he couldn't see him anymore, earning himself another scoff from Jisung.

"Whipped."