I am NOT [mad]

Hi everyone!

I know I kind of said that I'd probably need two more weeks for this one, but I just got inspired the other day and finished it, so that's why I'm actually a little early this week! The one shot isn't even that long...I just wasn't inspired to write it for weeks...but now it's here! And it's a Changlix!

(Also, the next one shot might actually take two weeks, but we'll see lol)

This was actually one of the first few ideas my sister had when we started planning this series and I'm so happy to finally share it with you guys! My sister also took over some of the writing which I'll be eternally grateful for. 

I hope you'll like it!  

PUBLISHED: 10/11/2018
EDITED: 09/25/2020

Felix wouldn't exactly call himself the jealous type of boyfriend but when it came to Hwang Hyunjin, he just couldn't help himself. He just couldn't help but feel uneasy whenever he saw Hyunjin be his boyfriend's 'best friend'.

Now, surely, you guys think 'but, Felix, at camp you and Hyunjin got along just fine...' and maybe that was true but that was before the hype for the last Quidditch game of the season began...

Gryffindor vs Slytherin.

It was said to be the biggest match of the season, because it was between the everlasting rivals of Hogwarts. Felix didn't think it was that deep, but 95% of the school seemed to disagree. Friendly and not-so-friendly fights happened between members of each houses or even just between their fans.

But that wasn't really where Felix' problem lay.

~

"So, it seems we'll be competing against each other," Changbin told Felix one morning, as he plopped down next to him in the grass. The younger was doing his homework at the lake, to pass time before Changbin showed up.

Felix gave his boyfriend a quizzical look. "I know?" he said, though it rather sounded like a question.

"No, no, I mean I'll be on the field too. Wooseok, our Chaser is sick, so he can't participate and I'm filling in for him," Changbin explained excitedly.

Felix grinned at the older. "You didn't tell me you were a Chaser," he said in surprise, though it wasn't an unpleasant one.

It might end up fun, competing against his boyfriend, since Quidditch was something he was really passionate about.

This endgame just got a lot more interesting.

Changbin chuckled. "Well, I'm a little rusty, which is why I can't stay long. I'm practicing with Hyunjin later," he told his boyfriend.

Felix' grin faltered.

There he was again.

Hyunjin.

"S-so, I assume you're going to spend a lot of time together?" he asked.

Changbin nodded happily. "Sure, Hyunjin was the one who suggested me to the captain, and he said that it's on him to get me ready for the game."

Hyunjin had suggested Changbin for the team?

Well, that sure was interesting.

Felix tried not to let his jealousy show and instead gave the older a pressed smile. "Then I don't want to keep you any longer... you should go meet up with Hyunjin..." Felix said. Changbin's face lit up, seemingly oblivious to Felix' change in demeanor. He pressed a quick kiss to his boyfriend's cheek before getting up and taking off in the direction of the Quidditch field.