I am NOT [just that]

I'm back! This time it's with another Banginho/Minchan. It's kind of boring and uneventful, but I figured that a soft Minchan was nice for a change, considering the heartbreak I tortured you guys with last time...

Anyway, I'm sorry if this is short and lame 

I hope you'll kinda like it anyways lol

PUBLISHED: 08/16/2018
EDITED: 09/25/2020

Minho had the sweetest boyfriend.

Seriously, name someone sweeter than Bang Chan!

The older was the most caring person Minho knew. Recently, he had picked up a habit, where he just gave him little gifts out of nowhere, because "he loved to see Minho's surprised expression".

Even today, Minho was just sitting at the dinner table with his friends, waiting for his boyfriend to show up when suddenly something dangled in front of his face.

The Slytherin turned around in confusion only to see Chan standing there, grinning giddily.

"What's that?" Minho questioned. Chan's grin widened.

"It's a necklace. I made it for you," he explained, holding the necklace out to Minho, who took it and examined the little charm. It looked like a dinosaur or maybe a slug. It was cute, though, so Minho couldn't help but smile.

"It's a snake," Chan said excitedly.

It didn't really look like a snake, but Minho loved it nonetheless. He got up and faced his boyfriend.

"You didn't have to do that... it's not even my birthday," he pointed out, but Chan just giggled.

"I wanted to!" he said.

Minho chuckled fondly, before putting the necklace around his neck. "Thank you, I really love it," he said, causing Chan's face to light up even more.

"I'm glad you do. I spent a lot of time making it. Anyways, I think I'm heading to bed. I'm tired..." Minho furrowed his brows.

"Aren't you going to eat dinner?" he questioned.

Chan grabbed an apple and held it up. "I'm not that hungry... I just wanted to give you the necklace before I went to sleep," he explained. He leaned forward to peck Minho on the cheek before taking off again.

"Aw, I think it's cute that he just gave you a gift just like that," Changbin who had been watching the whole thing silently, now commented.

Hyunjin nodded in agreement. Minho sighed and sat back down again, his hand absent-mindedly coming up to fumble with the snake charm.

"He's the cutest... but I just realized that he always gives me stuff... and I never give him anything. I mean, aside from my d–"

"Okay! We get it!" Changbin interrupted him quickly, already knowing what he was going to say.

"No, but seriously... I'm not just about that. I feel like I should give back to him..."

"Why don't you ask Felix for advice? He knows Chan best," Changbin suggested.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure Felix would be more than happy to give you advice," Hyunjin added. Minho contemplated it. His friends were probably right. Felix could probably help him.

Minho got up from his seat. "I'll go right now," he told the younger boys with a determined expression.

"Don't keep him too long, we have a date after dinner," Changbin pointed out.