I am NOT [jealous]

And here is the second Changlix of today! My sister helped me a lot with the idea for this one!

PUBLISHED: 06/14/2018
EDITED: 09/25/2020

Coward.

That was the word Felix used to describe himself on a daily basis. It had been a week since his first date with Changbin – he still had no idea how he'd mustered up the courage to even ask him out. He definitely wanted to ask him out again, but he didn't know how.

However, there was another problem besides Felix' cowardice going by the name of Hwang Hyunjin.

The guy was a Slytherin in Felix' year and he was also one of Changbin's friends. The two of them were really close and the Gryffindor would be lying if he said that it didn't bother him.

Hyunjin was handsome, way more handsome than Felix, at least that's what he told himself, and he couldn't really blame Changbin if he was interested in him. Recently, the two Slytherins had been spending more time together on their own, probably because their friend Minho had started dating Felix' friend Bang Chan. He'd also seen them being flirty with each other before – which may or may not have made him openly glare at Hyunjin from time to time.

In short, if Changbin were to fall for Hyunjin, Felix was convinced that he wouldn't stand a chance.

~

It was a cloudy but not actually cold October day when Felix finally told himself to grow a pair and just ask Changbin out again. He'd managed to play confident before. He could do it again! He stomped out of the Gryffindor common room confidently, asking some passing students if they had seen Changbin.

"I think I saw him in the Clocktower courtyard a while ago," a Ravenclaw sixth year told him. Felix thanked the guy and headed straight to the courtyard. He felt nervous but also kind of excited. His last date with Changbin had been awesome and the older seemed like he'd actually had fun.

When Felix stepped out into the courtyard, it wasn't hard to find Changbin as he was sitting on one of the stone benches.

He wasn't alone, however.

Minho was hanging out with him, instead of Chan for a change, but Hyunjin was also with them. The youngest of the three Slytherins was lying on the bench, his head placed in Changbin's lap, half-asleep and seeming incredibly comfortable. On top of that, Changbin was practically cradling his head with that fond expression he always regarded Hyunjin with when he wasn't looking.

Felix turned around before they could see him and stormed back inside. To say he wasn't jealous would be a lie! Why were Changbin and Hyunjin always so close? And if Changbin liked Hyunjin so much, why did he even give Felix false hope and went on a date with him in the first place?

He headed to the Great Hall where he found his two closest friends Chan and Jisung playing a game of Wizard's Chess against each other. He sighed and just let himself fall down in the seat next to Jisung, resting his arms on the table and burying his face in them.

"What's up with you?" Jisung questioned. Felix let out a displeased grunt but didn't answer.

"Checkmate!" he heard Chan exclaim, which caused him to look up just in time to see Jisung's chess figure be smashed into pieces. The Ravenclaw pouted.

"I always lose against you," he muttered. Chan shrugged with a smug grin before turning his attention to Felix.

"Now, tell us what's wrong," he demanded, though it didn't really sound forceful. Felix sighed dramatically. The image of Hyunjin and Changbin being all cuddly with each other was still fresh on his mind.