chapter E I G H T E E N

Start from the beginning

"well, at the moment, i just want to grab a coffee, Americano and go for a quick shop at Kakao" Junhoe sighed.

"let's do it" Jennie said with energy.

"do what ?" Junhoe was confused and something dirty came into his mind "are you sure ?"

"ya~ don't think dirty" Jennie playfully pushed him with a scrunched nose.

"then ? what do you mean by it ?" Junhoe widen his eyes and laughed along.

"grab coffee and go shopping for a bit" Jennie replied Junhoe with an obvious look

"are you sure ?" Junhoe raised his eyebrows with a worried look

"yeah, of course !" Jennie exclaimed excitingly "why wouldn't i be sure ?"

"well, you're trending nowadays and i'm just afraid that the paparazzis will take pictures of you" Junhoe explained and looked at his hot chocolate.

"i don't care about that, let's enjoy the day like normal couples" Jennie smiled childishly.

"alright then, lets go get clean up" Junhoe held jennie's hand and dragged her to the kitchen.

Jennie offered to wash the cup for him but he rejected it. They washed the cups together, looking like a married couple. Jennie went in the toilet and showered while Junhoe picked Jennie a not so eye catching outfit to fit in with the crowd.

Once they were both dressed up, they went out without any sign and walked to Junhoe's favourite cafe, The Coffee House. The Americano there tastes sweet and well brewed. Jennie got hot chocolate, since she wasn't a huge fan of Coffee.

They went to the Kakao shop filled with artsy and aesthetic things. Junhoe bought a ton of candles for his room since he's too lazy to spray his room. he also bought 2 notebooks to be filled with poetries.

Jennie bought a notebook to fill in her journey and memories and some polaroid refills.Jennie brought her cute customised polaroid with her to take pictures of Junhoe, since he's so precious to her.

They went to Han River which wasn't that far and walked past a talented dancer, she was stunning and was dancing to Ikon's song Rhythm Ta.

Jennie and Junhoe were standing in the crowd surrounding her as she danced. They were both happy and smiling especially Junhoe. He was happy that they were known in public.

"ya~ i'll dance with her" Jennie suddenly whispered softly to Junhoe

"what ?" Junhoe looked shocked "you're kidding"

"watch me" Jennie smirked and went to the centre with the girl and joined the dance

The crowd cheered louder and the girl smiled so bright as Jennie joined in the fun. Jennie looked so strong and charismatic as she danced the choreography perfectly. The song ended and the crowd clapped loudly.

Jennie hugged the girl and had a small conversation with her and giving her a little bit motivation.

"you're so good" Jennie said as she hugged the teenager with a proud look

"Thank you so much, eonnie !" The girl replied with a smile "you were amazing !!"

"Thank you" Jennie flashed a wider and friendly smile "how old are you ? "

"i'm actually 14 years old" The girl replied shyly and chuckled

"oh~ your talent is amazing for your age !" Jennie exclaimed "do you like ikon ?"