-Smoking-

For @eleanormckee , hope u like it!❤️

-

A few hours ago, my best friend Timmy called and asked if we were going to smoke weed together.

I'd never done that before, but I was bored out of my mind and felt like relaxing.

So now I was on my way to home, excited but anxious at the same time.

''Hey Y/N. Come in.'' He said to me after he opened the door. He hugged me and then let me go to his room.

It already smelled like weed in his room and he also seemed a little high already.

''I already started, I'm sorry. Here, take one.'' He said as he handed me a half smoked one.

I took a puff and inhaled the weed, letting it run through my body and mind. However, I inhaled a little too deep and nearly suffocated in the smoke that ran through my lungs. I coughed hysterically and gasped for air.

Timmy laughed out loud and lightly hit my back, helping me catch my breath again.

''You okay?'' He said, still laughing. I frowned at him and nodded.

''I almost died and you're here laughing like an idiot?'' I said angrily.

''Relax, just take another puff.'' He said as he handed me the joint.

I took another big one and inhaled correctly this time and I already felt a little more relaxed.

''And?'' I smiled and sighed.

''Great.'' I said as I took another puff.

Half an hour later we were laying on the ground and talking about how aliens could possibly take over the earth with their pink spaceships.

''But what if their spaceships are green? What happens then?'' I questioned, really trying to understand the meaning of this.

''I think they'll blend in with the earth and attack from beneath the ground.'' That made a lot of sense.

Timmy turned to me and started smiling like an idiot.

''What?'' I giggled.

''Nothing. I just love you so much.'' He stated, still smiling like he hadn't just said those words that I'd hoped he'd say for a very long time.

But then I remembered he meant it as just friends.

''I love you too, Timmy.'' I said, my smile fading and my sadness taking over.

''Yeah, but that's the problem. You just love me as a friend. What if I love you as more than that?'' My eyes widened and I sat up, looking at him in disbelief.

''But I thought it was the other way around.'' I stared, still being a little confused about what was going on right now.

''Wait, you're in love with me?'' He asked as he frowned his eyebrows. I nodded slowly, feeling myself smile at the emphasis on the words 'you're' and 'me'.

''Wow, uh, okay. I did not expect that.'' He said as he stood up and started pacing around the room.

I got up as well and stopped him walking by placing my body in front of his, blocking his path.

I looked at him intently as I brought my head closer to his.

He did the same and eventually our lips touched and we shared a passionate kiss.

I held my breath as I pulled my face back and I looked at him with widened eyes.

He smirked and kissed me again shortly after, deepening the kiss and pushing me against the wall.

I couldn't believe this was happening after dreaming about this for so long.

I was aware I was still very high and it almost felt like a dream, which made this experience even better.

He laid his hands on my waist and hip, bringing his body closer to mine and pushing his crotch against my center.

I moaned when he placed his hand on my lady part and started putting pressure on it.

I did the same with mine and started palming him through his sweats.

He kissed my neck, sucking on the sensitive skin of it, while unzipping my jeans and dipping his hand in my underwear.

I took off my shirt and took off his as well.

''You're so beautiful.'' He said as he scanned my body up and down. I blushed and smiled a small smile, looking him in the eyes and really taking his beautiful face in.

While looking into his eyes, I felt myself melt in his arms. He kissed me again while his fingers started pumping me at a slow pace.

I bit my lip and let out a small moan as I dug my fingers into his shoulder blade.

I kissed his neck and sucked on it harshly, leaving a love bite just below his ear.

''Timothée, I'm home.'' A fimiliar voice of an older woman called from downstairs.

''Fucking hell.'' He said. His hands left my center and he quickly detached himself from me.

''It's best if we do this some other time.'' I said as I chuckled. I was still a bit high, but that was probably also because of our little interaction.

He kissed my lips and dressed himself. I did the same. He came closer for one last passionate kiss and then walked downstairs. I followed him and said a quick ''hi'' to his mother before I walked towards the front door.

I turned around, gave Timmy a quick peck and walked off with an enormous smile on face.

I felt happier than ever and that was all because Timmy and I finally confessed our feelings to each other.

-

Cheesy but cute, I guess.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!