-Sir-

''You look absolutely breathtaking.'' Timothée commented when I opened the door of my apartment. I smiled shyly and felt my cheeks redden.

I was wearing a black dress that was perfectly wrapped around my body, enhancing my figure in the best way possible. I always really tried to look good for Timmy, because I knew how much he loved when I actually put effort into my looks.

He gazed lustfully over my body, making me blush instantly.

''Shall we go?'' I asked to change the subject.

''Yes, lets go before I'm gonna push you up against the wall and take off that pretty little dress you're wearing.'' He smirked, making me blush even more.

I loved it when he was talking dirty, but at the same time it was kinda annoying because I didn't know how to talk back.

Tonight it was gonna change.

I was gonna show a whole new side.

I felt sexy, confident and strong and I was gonna show him that tonight.

He grabbed my hand and lead me to his 97' Ashton Martin.

He opened the car door like the gentleman he always has been.

''Why, thankyou babe.'' I said. He smiled and kissed my cheek before he walked over to the drivers side of the car.

''So where are we going?'' I asked curiously, but he only smiled softly and didn't answer me.

I raised my eyebrows and decided I would tease him right back.

I let my hand wander over his thigh and inner thigh. He looked at my with wide eyes and a huge grin on his face.

My fingers slid over his legs teasingly, feeling him getting harder by the second.

He swallowed hard and took a deep breath to try and calm himself, failing completely.

''Y/n, I'm warning you. Go any further or you'll be punished tonight.'' I bit my lip flirtatiously and let my hand go to his crotch, palming him through his jeans. He let out a shaky breath, almost a soft moan.

I came closer with my face and kissed his neck, the little spot I knew drove him crazy.

His grip around the steering wheel tightened and his breathing became uneven.

And then I stopped.

I pulled my head and hand back and stared out the window, knowing very well that he was pissed off as hell.

''You're so getting punished tonight.'' He mumbled under his breath.

10 minutes later we arrived at a beautiful restaurant that looked over the river. Little lights were shining everywhere and I was mesmerized by the beauty of the place.

Timmy took my hand and guided me in, saying to the waitress that he had made a reservation.

She lead us to the our designated table and handed us the menu's.

Because we had a booth, so we could sit next each other. Timothée swayed his arm around me, as his other hand crept under the table on my inner thigh.

''Timmy, stop it.'' I whisper yelled at him. He simply smirked, but stopped once he saw the waitress coming.

''I can't wait for tonight.'' He said in a seductive tone. I smirked and nodded.

''Me too.'' I simply said, to his surprise, because I normally blush or get shy.

After we enjoyed the food we had ordered, I had a pasta chicken-pesto and Timothée had a burger with fries, and talked about everything and nothing, we payed and went home.