-unreasonable-

For @kara923 , hope u like it ❤️

-

''Damn you look sexy.'' Timothée whispered in my ear as he walked by me. He pinched my ass lightly and winked at me.

I had gone to set with my dad to watch him and the actors work on a new movie he was making.

My father was a big director in Hollywood, he had won an academy award more than once, next to other great international prizes.

Sometimes I could go with him to set to watch how movies were made.

Little did I know I was going to meet someone really special in his current film project.

''Meet me in your dressing room after you're done.'' I held him back with my hand and whispered in his ear.

He nodded with a smirk, winking at me once again as he walked off.

I walked up to my dad who was yelling at someone. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around him as I kissed his cheek.

''I told you to get me a cappuccino, not a freaking latte. Is there someone who can do his work correctly?'' My dad rolled his eyes and gestured for the man to go away.

''Dad, did you really have to be that rude?'' I said with my eyebrows in a frown.

He nodded but didn't say anything. He gave me  quick kiss on my head before he started to yell at someone else.

The time went by so slow I thought I was gonna fall asleep.

Fortunately after a few more minutes my dad called it a day and everyone was free to go.

I walked to Timmy's dressing room and waited patiently for him.

His dressing room was messy, clothes were scattered everywhere, just like left overs of cream cheese bagels. I chuckled at the mess and began to clean it up a little.

''Sorry for the mess.'' He said chuckling while he came into the room.

I shook my head in defense and walked up to him seductively.

''How are you so pretty?'' He asked questionable as his eyes scanned my body.

I smiled and let my hands discover his face, shoulders and back.

He leaned against the wall, but turned us around in a swift motion so that I was trapped between his arms.

''Kiss me.'' I said seductively.

He smirked and placed his lips gently on mine, kissing me with a fiery passion I didn't even know he had.

He picked me up with his strong arms and pushed me up against the wall for more support.

He grinded himself against me and he groaned softly.

''Timothée? Are you in here?'' He let me go immediatly and took a deep sigh.

''Yeah. Just uh, give me a minute.'' He said while he motioned for me to get into the closet.

I chuckled cause I thought it was rather funny, but Timmy clearly thought different and acted all stressed out.

I heard him open the door, followed by my dads heavy footsteps.

'' Have you seen my daughter? The small kid?'' I flared my nostrils at the name he gave me.

Small, really? I'm not small.

''No sir. Haven't seen her.'' Timmy said, sounding genuinely honest.

Of course he could lie like a pro, he was an actor for Christ sake.

I tried to turn around in the closet to get a little more space, but hit a shelve which fell down with a lot of noise.

''What was that?'' My dad asked suspiciously.

I continued to fall and eventually fell through the door, exposing myself to the two guys in the room.

''Y/N?'' My dad questioned with a strange look on his face, a look I couldn't quite read.

I chuckled awkwardly.

''Uh, hey dad.'' I said while I waved at him.

His expression changed and he got really mad all of a sudden, hitting the door of the room with a lot of force.

''Timothée, go pick up your things, you're fired.'' We both widened our eyes and my mouth fell open.

''Dad! You're being unreasonable. It's not his fault.'' I yelled as I grabbed Timmy's hand.

''Y/N, don't argue with me right now. Get to the car, I'll follow you shortly after.'' I shook my head.

''No! I'm not leaving. You can go, but I want to be with Timmy.'' I said stubbornly.

''No, Y/N. It's okay, go with your dad.'' I looked at Timmy confused.

He nodded his head slowly, signing me that it was okay.

With no more word I walked out angrily, slamming the door shut with all the strengt I had.

I heard distant voices, but I was deafened by the number of emotions I was feeling.

I got in the car angrily and stared in front of me.

After a minute my dad got in the car too and we drove home in silence.

''I'm not being unreasonable, Y/N. But I have my limits and if people cross those limits it has consequences.'' I rolled my eyes at his words.

He took a seat on the couch and grabbed his phone.

''But it's my life. You can't decide who I date. I'm old enough to make those decisions on my own. And besides, firing Timmy- Timothée was really unnecessary.'' I said, trying to keep my voice down.

''Honey, you know it's hard for me to see you grow up. And it was really unprofessional for Timothée to get involved with you.'' He said defensively.

''Dad, it's not his fault. It's mine. I'll take the blame, just don't fire him.'' I stated.

He thought for a second, then sighed and dialed a number.

I walked angrily out of the room.

I walked to my room and let myself fall on my bed in defeat. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through Instagram, occupying my mind to make me forget about the mess I was in right now.

After a while I got called by Timmy.

''Timmy, I'm so so sorry. I honestly don't know what to say.'' I said truthfully.

''Why are you sorry? I honestly don't know what you said by I got my job back.'' I frowned my eyebrows questioned what he meant.

''I got my job back. You made sure of that.'' He answered.

''Oh my god, that's amazing.'' I stated happily.

''And another thing is that I have permission to date you. So no more sneaking around, you deserve so much better. Let's go on a date tomorrow.'' He said cheerfully.

I smiled and nodded, even though he couldn't see me.

''Yes I would love that.'' I said.

''Okay, I'll text you the deets.'' He said.

We said our goodbyes and then I hung up, sighing happily.

Still thinking about him, I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

-

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.