-wizardly proposal part 1-

For @slytheriinpurebloods , hope u like it!❤️

-

Today we went to Universal Studio's, to the wizarding world of Harry Potter In specific.

I had been a huge fan of Harry Potter ever since the first movie came out.

Timmy was beyond excited, but I couldn't figure out why. He didn't even like Harry Potter as much as I did. He also seemed nervous, but I shrugged it off.

"Babe, let's go to one of the attractions." I squealed as I saw the castle come into view. He chuckled and grabbed my hand, following me to the themed area.

''Why do you like Harry Potter so much?'' He asked interested. I smirked and raised my eyebrows.

''Well, let me tell you.'' I said. I told him how I loved magic and spells and stuff since I was very little, I had always been interested in fantasy. When the first movie came out I immediatly fell in love with the concept and my love for The Harry Potter Franchise had been developed throughout the years.

He nodded understanding and listened carefully.

We entered the castle and I ran to the middle of the room, observing every detail. I turned around a few times and was mesmerized by how much it looked alike.

I hadn't noticed Timmy wasn't behind me, so I turned around and was surprised by him sitting on knee.

TIMMY's POV

I was nervous as hell.

Today was the day I was finally gonna ask the love of my life to marry me.

''T-Timmy, what is this?'' She asked with widened eyes. I smiled and got a little dark blue box out of my pocket, opening it in front of her and holding it up to her.

''Y/F/N, ever since I laid eyes on you I knew you were the one. You're not only my soulmate, but you're also my best friend. Will you please do me the honor of being my wife?'' I looked at her hopeful as I saw a tear brim in her eyes.

It fell down her cheek and she wiped it away.

She was at loss for words, she always is when someone surprises her.

The love I had for this woman was unbelievable.

''Yes. Yes I'll marry you. Oh my god.'' She smiled, the brightest smile I'd ever seen.

Around us people clapped in their hands, but to us it was just her and me.

I put the ring around her finger and got up, picking her up and kissing her passionately.

''I love you.'' I whispered.

She wiped away a tear and smiled.

''I love you too.''

-

CUTE.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.