-movie kiss part 3-

Please read part 1 & 2 to understand the storyline better! This one's for @luckyvirgo , I hope you liked this little imagine series ❤️

-

''Is Tim here? Or do you knew where he is?'' I asked at the desk of his agency.

I took the first flight I could book right after I found out Timmy loved me back, so now I was stranded in New York, a city I didn't know anyone or anything.

Great.

The lady behind the desked looked at me suspiciously and raised her eyebrows.

''And you are?'' She asked with a strange tone in her voice that I couldn't quite place.

''I'm Y/N Y/L/N, and I don't reall have much time so I need you to tell me where he is.'' She looked at me strange and pursed her lips.

''Honey, you're the fifth person today who came in and tried to convince me she's Y/N Y/L/N. I need to see your identification or else I'm afraid I can't say anything.'' I rolled my eyes and searched for my ID in my bag.

I had finally found it and showed it to her, and her fell and she became emotionless.

''He's booked a flight to LA which leaves in exactly 3 hours, so if you want to catch up with him, you'll need to hurry.''

LA, he was going to LA.

I had just come from LA.

Why is fate not working with me?!

''Could you order a cab for me? As soon as possible!'' She nodded and made a call immediatly.

Not even 5 minutes later there was a cab which was going to take me to the airport.

''JFK please, as fast as possible.'' The cab driver nodded and he tore away with full speed.

Normally you would always get stuck in the traffic and it would take forever to get to JFK, but this driver was experienced and knew exactly how to escape the crowded traffic.

Twenty minutes later we arrived at JFK and I just about jumped out of the car.

It wasn't crowded at the airport so I was able to get help really quickly.

''One ticket on the flight of 4:30PM to LA.'' I did a quick prayer as I was hoping to God there would still be a seat left.

''You're lucky, Miss. There are exactly three seats left so I could assign you one in front, middle or back, whatever you want.'' The guy behind the desk said.

''The one in the front is fine. Just hurry.'' I looked at the line for security which was growing by the minute.

He gave me my ticket and I handed him the money.

After that I rushed to customs, hoping they would be quick with checking.

After half an hour I was finally through customs and security and I needed to find the gate and Timmy.

I followed the signs, running through the airport probably looking like an idiot.

And then I saw him.

I could recognize him out of thousands.

He was just the same, even after all these months.

I ran up to him and as if he felt my presence, he turned around and looked me in the eye.

The world stood still, in that moment it was just him and me.

I threw myself in his arms and pressed my lips on his, not caring about the audience who had gathered around us in the meanwhile.

''I love you too.'' I whispered.

I had tears in my eyes and snuggled my face in the crook of his neck.

His arms were tight around me and his presence was soothing.

I only realized what I'd missed when I held him again.

But I wasn't gonna let him go again.

Because I loved him.

All of him.

Forever him and I.

-

Awhhh, this little series was so much fun to make! Sadly it had to come to an end... but you can always request a new little imagine series.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open!