-Timmy stands up for you-

For @velveteenurie , hope u like it!❤️

-

'What is up with Timothée lately? I didn't really think he was into whales or something, but I guess I was wrong.'

'Timmy, dump that fatty and go for me.'

'Wow, her rolls are showing, that's disgusting.'

And there were even more comments on Timmy's post about my weight and body.

A tear rolled down my cheek and I got up to look at myself in the mirror.

I wasn't happy with what I saw either. I looked like a ginormous freak who didn't deserve Timmy at all.

He deserved someone prettier.

I wiped away my tears and texted Timmy to come over.

''Hey baby, what's up.'' He asked once he arrived at my house and we were sat on the couch.

''We need to talk.'' I said in all seriousness, trying to hide my sadness.

I didn't want to break up with him, but it was better for the both of us.

His face fell and a concerned expression took over his face.

''I think we should break up.'' I continued with a lump in my throat. He frowned and grabbed my hand, but I quickly pulled away and got up.

''What? Why?'' Was all he could say. I shook my head, unable to speak.

''You're losing fans because of me. They all hate me and it's making them hate you. Look at me, I'm disgusting. You deserve someone prettier and I don't want to stand in your way.'' I choked out. He got up and walked up to me, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

''Y/N, you are the most beautiful woman to me. I don't care what my fans say about you, I'll always choose you, no matter how you look. You're so pretty, I can't even believe it.'' I cried into his shoulder and shook my head.

''Why are you lying. You see it too, you just don't want to admit it.'' He sighed in frustration and grabbed my face with both hands, making me look at him.

''Y/N, you. Are. Beautiful. I love you and how you look and that's final.'' He said before his pressed a gentle kiss on my lips.

A tear rolled down my cheeks and I nodded.

''Hold on, I have to do something real quick.'' He said and let go of me, grabbing his phone and typing away furiously on his phone. He then shut off his phone and smiled at me.

''What?'' I asked with a frown.

''Check Twitter.'' He demanded. I did as I was told and smiled when I saw what he meant.

'Dear fans, you know you are everything to me and I appreciate you being around to support me. However, the way some of you are treating my beautiful girlfriend is beyond ridiculous. Body shaming is just rude and really not necessary, because Y/N is gorgeous. Stop harassing her or I will block whoever continues the bullying.
Love, Timothée.'

I smiled and kissed Timmy cheeks once I was done reading his message.

''You're the best.'' I said and walked to the kitchen to get something to drink, however, he pulled me back and made me look at him again.

''And don't ever try to break up with me because you're being insecure. I can handle it and I will because I love you, you dummy.'' He said sternly. I nodded and pecked his lips.

''I promise.''

-

Have you ever been bodyshamed? Because I think each of you is beautiful and you don't need to be insecure.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.