-finally-

For @curiumthecurious , hope you like it! ❤️

-

Timmy and I had been friends for over two years, yet there was always something between us that I couldn't quite figure out.

Today was just another day of hanging out at his place, eating food, talking and laughing.

But there was this undeniable tension between us that was going to explode any minute now.

We were just casually eating some chips when he scooped a few inches closer to me, gently swaying his arm around my shoulder.

I looked at him with widened eyes, not sure what to do.

His face was close, if I moved it a little to the left our lips would be touching.

He looked at me, then looked at my lips and then at my eyes again.

My mouth hung open slightly and I blushed under his burning stare.

He then leaned in and kissed me softly, laying me down gently and crawling on top of me.

He kissed my neck, finding my sweet spot without even trying.

His hands felt up my whole body and soon my clothes were scattered through the room, leaving me naked and exposed.

I covered up my chest with my hands, suddenly feeling very insecure about my body, but he grabbed my hands and laid the beside me, looking at me in amazement.

''Don't cover up. You're beautiful, Y/N.'' He whispered as he pulled me up and laid his hands on my face, kissing me passionately.

I kissed back and our lips moved in perfect sync, like we were two puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly.

He pulled his shirt over his head and unbuckled his jeans, taking that off too along with his briefs.

We were both fully naked now and he positioned himself between my legs, rubbing his hard crotch against my center.

''Are you sure?'' He asked softly. I nodded and smiled, pulling his head in for a kiss.

He slid in gently and I inhaled deeply, feeling slight pain in my lower religion burning through my body.

''Are you okay?'' He asked concerned. I nodded and blinked away a tear, commanding to go on.

He thrusted in and out of me at a bearable pace, turning pain into pleasure in just seconds.

He groaned as he gripped onto my hair and his thrusts became forcefuller. I moaned at the sensation and bit my lip.

He kissed my neck and pulled my hair, biting on the fragile skin of my neck, leaving a bruise or two behind.

''Fuck.'' I hissed as I gripped in to his soft hair and let his mouth explore my body further.

His thrusts began to grow sloppy as he was reaching his high.

To help me reach my high too he added a finger and started pumping at a fast pace, building up the orgasm.

Fire was running through my veins and I was a moaning mess, I almost couldn't handle the pleasure anymore.

With a few more thrusts he came, but he didn't stop pumping and helped me reach my high too.

We were both panting and breathing deeply, sprawled across his bed and tangled in the sheets.

I rolled in his arms and cuddled close to him, drifting into a peaceful sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I was confused by where I was. I looked beside me and there he was, the guy I liked sleeping softly next to me.

I felt slight panick coming up at the thought of us sleeping together.

Not only was it going to be awkward as hell between us, but also I had lost a good friend.

I searched for something to wear and walked downstairs, grabbing a glass of juice. I put on some music and looked around in the kitchen for some food, eventually finding some eggs and preparing them.

I was dancing when I was startled from my thoughts.

''Morning.'' A deep and husky voice spoke. I turned around and stiffened, smiling awkwardly at Timothée.

''Morning.'' I said quickly.

''Smells delicious, what are you making me?'' He commented. I smiled and walked up to him.

''Scrambled eggs.'' I stated, wrapping my arms around him and kissing his lips.

He picked my up and planted me on the kitchen counter, kissing me softly while his grip around me was tight.

''We do need to talk about what happened, you know.'' I said. He rubbed his eyes and nodded.

''Yeah.'' He simply said as he kissed me again.

I smirked and pushed him off.

''So?'' I asked with widened eyes.

''So, I like you, you like me. There's not much to say other than that I want you to be more than just a friend. I hope you want that too.'' He stated. I smiled and nodded.

''I'd love that.'' I said truthfully.

''Good.'' He said as he kissed me again.

Damn, I liked him so much.

-

Awh.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.