'Hmmm. The scent of chaos, it's coming back slowly and it's barely their. But I can still smell it.'

I get up quietly and look around the room. 'What could it be? '

I sniff the air and smell the seal. I look around and see a golden hair brush. I grab it.

'Of course, it had to be the hair brush. That's why the seal appeared on her head.'

I light my hand on fire about to burn the hair brush when a voice interrupted me.

"What do you think your doing?"

I sigh and turn around, glaring at Lucy. I look down at her outfit. She's wearing a black spaghetti strap tank-top and red shorts. Her arms are crossed over her bust and she's glaring at me.

"I'm waiting?" She said, clearly irritated.

I sigh and glare at her. "I'm burning a hair brush." I said.

"Ya, thanks captain obvious. I mean why are you going to burn my hair brush?" She leaned closer to me and put her hands on her hips.

"This has a seal on it, causing you to forget things. And it manipulates your personality." I mutter.

"Ehhh? Why should I believe you?" She said with a curious look.

I mentally groan. I sigh and glare at her again. "Because I can tell, you don't remember attacking me do you? Well that was caused by this." I say as I hold the hair brush up.

She crosses her arms over her bust and puts one hand on her chin. "And why would my mother want to do that?" She muttered.

'Her mother did that? From what I heard, her Mom was her idol. Not the type of person to put a seal on someone.'

Then she snaps her fingers. "How about this. You don't burn the brush, but I won't use it so we can find out if your right." She said holding put her hand for the brush.

I shake my head and put the brush in my pocket. She huffs and puts a finger on my chest. She leans closer, with a dark look on her face. The chaos is rising around her slowly. I smirk a little bit.

"You better buy me another hair brush." She said.

I scoff. "Why would I by anything for you?" I ask.

She smirks. "Cause other wise, I will use this." She said, holding up her hair brush.

I check my pocket and find it empty. I scowl and glare at her. She smirks and raises it to brush her hair. I growl. "Fine. I'll buy you a new fucking hair brush. Just don't use that one."

She giggles and nods. "Hurry back."

I growl and jump out the window. I scratch my head and grimace to myself.

'I just got played into doing what she wants. *sigh* Damn it, where the hell do I even find a hair brush? '

**Ding Dang Done! Hope you liked this chapter! And next chapter . . .  I have no clue when I'm gonne write that.
(-_-') Sorry, I'm not really good at updating my stories! But, I do know that if people actually comment to this. That their is gonna be a vote! But here is the catch!

The vote is for you guys to help me choose which story to focuse on finishing first! The storys are:

-The Black Flames of Chaos

-The Crystal Sacrifice

-E.N.D the Princess

These are the three stories that I need you to choose! But the catch is. . .

You have until November 23, to decide which one for me to write first! So for all of the people reading this, please! Do comment before this countdown ends!

Especially if you want tuis story to have almost daily updates! Yes, I said Daily updates!

So I recommend either commenting on the story you want me to finish first, or you can go to my uuuuuh, you know my conversations on my profile page. And what I am saying is that the other books that I am writing that aren't Fairy Tail related, are the only things that I will be updating.

So, other than that big bomb of no updates till further notice shit. Hope you liked this chapter. And here is a pic.

Later ya players

Later ya players.
-Astrid**