Talk yo shit

A couple of hours pass and a day of being laid up under one another was well needed, however, there's only so much chilling one can do before someone changes the mood and this time it just so happened to be me. With disregard to what Dominic may say I straddled his waist grazing his collar bone with my lips soon escalating to kissing the curve of his neck. His breathing began to hitch as I dragged the tip of my tongue up from his collar to the hinge 0f his jaw. I could feel his manhood growing beneath me but I didn't want that yet I wanted to see him sweat and practically beg for this pussy, I want him to say all the nasty shit he wants to do. I need him to need this pussy not just want it, As I continue my assault on his neck he attempts to place his hands only to feel me push them away. He groans but moves in compliance and I continue to take my time loving every moment. I honestly got close to giving in myself but I wanted to hear him beg for me.  "Daddy I want you to tell me how you want this pussy... talk yo shit" Dominic looks at me shook but excited. "Babygirl I want to fuck that pussy until you don't even want to think about trying to walk, I want this dick to hit the back of that sweet pussy of your making you ooze all your sweet juices on me. Babygirl I want to make sure you know that pussy is mine and it always will be... now let Daddy please you". I bit my lip at him and shook my head" It's going to take more than that for me to give in Daddy". Dominic gave a grunt of frustration and before I knew it my back was pressed against the mattress and I was at a loss for words. "Now Trina do you want to keep playing or do you want this dick." I gave a nod and Dominic smiled "So you can't use your words now?" my jaw dropped because the tables had turned and I was not prepared for this. "Yes, Daddy I need you."  He laughs but gives me exactly what I want with a deep and harsh thrust I hear curse words spew from his mouth as he slides in and out of me. the sound of our skin clashing together sounded like a beat and my screams were the lyrics. This man knew exactly how I wanted it and I was speechless, his strokes felt like they were in synch with my heartbeat and if I didn't already know I was in love I damn sure knew it now.  I didn't know if he could read my mind or what but our position switched from the harsh but intimate strokes in missionary to ground shattering back shoots. I felt like he was hitting my cervix with each stroke and I honestly did not want him to stop. I was creaming all over him as I tried to keep the arch in my back but he was making it hard. In the background his small words of encouragement made it seem like I was about to burst "take this dick babygirl... just like that arch that shit up... that's my girl". Between that and his strokes, I was out of there. It felt like my core had burst and my orgasm poured over me leaving a trail of wetness coating Dominic. "So you tapping out on me?" without a second thought I took Dominic into my mouth hushing his smug laugh. I went all in. He gripped my hair as I continued to suck his tip as I used one hand to stroke his shaft and the other to play with his balls. I knew he was close so I stroked faster in a need to taste him. I felt the veins in his shaft tense up and I knew what was happening next I swallowed everything he gave me and looked up at him for validation afterward.  He simply smiled and pulled me up to lay on his chest.