Dinner date pt 2

We finally pull into the driveway and as soon of our feet pass the threshold I feel myself being pressed against the wall. Dominic places his hands on my neck as he crashes his lips on mine. His hands slide down to my breast lightly cupping them as his tongue pleads for entrance, sliding past mine taking complete control. I let out a low moan as his hands travel down my sides until he reaches the hem of my dress pulling it above my waist. Sliding his fingers against my slick folds making my gasp as I feel two fingers slide deep into my pleading core. I lay my head back against the wall as he speeds up while I grind against his fingers. Before I know it I'm moaning out control feeling the pit of my stomach tensing up letting me know I'm close to my climax " Daddy I'm about to cum" I moan anxious for him to respond. Without words Dominic pulls his fingers out of me causing me to sigh in agitation. Dominic motions for me to get on my knees and I do so without complaint. I start to unzip his pants allowing his erect member to spring free taking the tip in my mouth swirling my tongue around it before coming up making an audible pop before taking most of his length into my mouth covering the rest with my hands. I bob my head up and down hearing low moans slipping from Dominic causing a sly grin to sneak onto the corners of my lips.  I speed up feeling his hand gripping my braids letting me know he was close "Baby girl you're about to make Daddy cum" I smile pulling away from his manhood getting off my knees and walking away stopping at the end of the hallway.

Since we wanna play games tonight

I pull my dress off of my shoulders revealing my bare chest and letting it slide down the curve of my hips before falling onto the floor boldly walking up the stairs in nothing but a pair of heels. I knew I was playing with fire but I was past the point of no return. I walk into the bedroom hearing Dominic's heavy feet trailing up the stairs. As soon as he steps into the room I let him see me crawl into the bed arching my back almost begging for him to take me right then and there. Without warning I feel the swat of a belt against my ass making me wince before feeling another swat " Baby girl you know you shouldn't tease like that" I feel another swat followed by Dominic's hand rubbing the sore skin. " I don't think you realize how much trouble you're in"

I feel a light kiss on the small of my back before Dominic forces his whole length inside me making me scream. All I feel is deep rough stokes to the point I can't take it "Daddy please slow down " I cry only for him to speed up causing me to moan louder. I grip the sheets screaming curse words into the mattress feeling tears form in my eyes "Daddy please I won't do it again" I get no response just a smack on my ass and a fistful of my hair being grabbed. I close my eyes feeling my climax on edge "Please can I cum" I hear a harsh no before Dominic strokes become sloppy and slow down hinting at how close he was to release finally shouting "Now" letting me reach my peak feeling his seed filling me. I let out a sigh of relief . Dominic chuckles "I'm not done with you yet" with those words I feel myself being picked up off the bed and taken into the playroom...