Take me

As we walk through the apartment doors I see Monica on the couch watching a movie "Hey Mo" she jumps out of her seat "T where have you been. " She looks at Dominic and knows where I was at "Never mind, sooo this is the guy from last night... nice glad to see you dating again." I blush a little. Dominic nudges me and I laugh a little "Well Mo this is Dominic and Dominic this is Mo" they both shake and Dominic interjects into the conversation " Well me and Trina where just her so she can pick up a few things." He grabs my waist like we were a couple. I smile loving the way he feels against me. We walk to my room and Monica send me a look. I close the door telling Dominic to take a seat. I grab a night bag and throw a few jeans and t shirts in as well as a dress or two. I grab a couple of heels and some hygiene stuff. I grab a second bag and throw in some lingerie and some sweat pants and sweaters. I throw my bags on the bed and sit next to Dominic.

Before I knew it I was straddling his waist his hands trailing down my sides up to my breast. "I think we need to stop" Dominic ruins the mood and I get off of him "why" I ask and he replies "You need your strength for tonight" his hand touches my cheek making me smile. "What's supposed to happen tonight" I ask "I'm gonna make you all mine." The way he said it sent chills down my spine. Dominic stands up grabbing my bags. I have no problem with holding my stuff and go give Monica a hug and say goodbye.

Soon me and Dominic are back on the way to his place with his hand tightly gripping my thigh. I feel butterflies in my stomach as we pull in the drive way. The house is dark when we walk in but I feel Dominic arms around my hips. We aren't even completely in the door before I'm attacked by his lips. "Go to the playroom now" his voice was a low growl. I was beyond turned on as I went to the playroom Dominic went into the bedroom and changed into a pair of grey sweat pant that hugged his manhood perfectly. I stood in the middle of the playroom waiting for his command "loose the shirt and get on your knees" He didn't have to repeat his self before I was tossing his shirt to the side and getting to my knees. I saw Dominic pull a ball gag from his pocket " What's the safe signal?" I hold up the peace sign and he nods "Alright open your mouth. " without hesitation the gag is brushing my bottom lip going into my mouth. After he strapped it on he walked to the cabinet grabbing a flogger and some rope quickly he tied my wrist behind my back setting the flogger next to me. He leaves the room and I'm extremely wet feeling my wetness dripping down my thigh. Finally reality hits.

Shit

I look up from the ground taking in the view of the playroom I stare at all of the black furniture wondering when he was going to show up. The rope was leaving prints in my dark skin. Stuck on the floor kneeling with my hands behind my back the ball gag shoved in my mouth. I thought about the way his hands caressed my ass as he spanked me and now I was going to be his. The door opens and Dominic steps inside.

"You OK baby" his voice was low and husky sending shivers up my spine. He places his hand on the side of my face and I look up. He smiles and I relax a little. "Listen I want you face down." I nod my head leaning in front of him. I feel his hands graze my spin making me arch. I try to moan as his thumb rubs down my clit. Mmmmm I try to moan as he speeds up but my sounds are muffled by the gag. With no hesitation Dominics' fingers plunge into me making me arch my back through the uncomfortable restraints.

At first he goes slow going deep inside me rubbing my clit with his thumb making me moan louder. Soon he's speeding up and making my legs shake. Mmmm I try to scream as he goes deeper still going fast. I try to buck my hips to keep up with his pace. Dominic places his other hand on my back telling me to stop. As I feel my climax on edge he pulls his fingers out of me. I gasp as I feel both of his hands hit my ass. The sting makes me jump until I feel his hands massage the sensetive skin. I feel his hands working at the gag finally taking out of my mouth. I take a deep breath and look up at Dominic. His face held a mischievous grin.

Soon he had a fistful of my hair pulling me up off of the floor. "Shit" the words escape my lips as I feel the backs of my legs hit the bed. "On your knees " his voice was low and aggressive. I do as I'm told seeing his member bulging in his pants. I wish I could touch it but ... my wrist are bound. He unzips his pants letting his manhood loose. The hand in my hair pushed me forward. Willingly I open my mouth taking all of him at once feeling him in the back of my throat. I feel the leather straps of the flogger grazing my back soon a hard smack lands on my ass as I take Dominic into my mouth repeatedly the hits come faster making me groan at the sting. Soon I feel Dominics member throbing in my mouth letting his cum slide down my throat.