first time

"On your knees" he demands

I rush to the floor waiting to hear his next command."Suck me" Dominic commands and I do what I'm told. I force as much of his length in my mouth and begin to suck. His fingers roughly grab my braids and I moan as he forces my head down making me take in more of him.

Damn it

I start to rub my hands up and down his shaft hearing Dominic grunting and moaning faintly. His grip tightens around my braids making me go faster.

It felt like I had been down there a while but the carpet was soft against my knees as I bobbed my head up and down Dominic's shaft. His grip was loosening on my braids and soon tighten as his hand grab my braids pulling me off of him letting his seed spill on my chest and lips.

His eyes narrow on my face and I stutter to find what to say.

"Umm thank you sir". questionably the words spill from my lips and Dominic's facial expression relaxes "Good girl now lick it up" he doesn't have to repeat himself for me to lick his seed off my lips and take the remaining on my finger and lick it.

well that was fun I say to my self as wait for Dominic's next command.  His breaths were rushed as he said "Huh your pretty good at this" i just nod and he continues "Now you can take a shower" I politely get up trying to be a tease walking and seductively swaying my hips. Dominic took notice and his voice thundered "you might wanna stop before i decide to spank you". I turn around with the look of try me and Dominic shoot back his.  I look again and say "ok Sir" biting my lip to be a tease and walking (just with less sway)