Tell all

"Soooo... the thing is me and my ex Hakeem were in a really bad relationship years ago, he was abusive and made it hard for me to love me for me." As I try to explain Dominics jaw clenches shit " We were in a relationship years ago and he still trys to get back with me, every time I block his number he gets a new one or every time I change numbers, even after I moved from Orlando to Miami he followed me" I drop my head and sigh "I don't know how to get rid of him"

Dominic grabs my hand and I try my hardest not to look up at him. "Look Trina I want you to understand I will never hurt you the way he hurt you, I want you to know I will always be here for you even if we don't work out" I smile and respond " Enough of the mushy stuff lets eat" we both laugh it off and dig in.

A little later me and Dominic find ourselves wrapped in each other arms watching cartoons on the Tv. I let out a yawn placing my hand on Dominics lap. We both shift to get comfortable. Dominic leans down and plants a kiss on my forehead "Baby girl you alright" I look up at him and nod my head "good in a minute we gotta go back to Miami so you can get a few things"

I growl to the thought of the hour drive back. "Dominic do we have to go back I cant just cuddle up with you ?" Dominic stares at me "Yea come on get up" I roll out of his lap and get to my feet. I bend down to grab the remote and feel a hand brush across my ass. "Trina your such a fucking tease" I laugh a little and turn off the Tv. "I'm keepin your shirt " Dominic grins talking in a low voice "Keep it you look good in it." In a low mummble I hear him say " you look good naked too" "I heard that and thank you" "You know what Trina for that you have to ride home in the shirt only. " I do a little happy dance and wait for Dominic to get up "I'll grab a shirt and we can go" I wait for Dominic to make his trip up the stairs to get his shirt I grab my phone off the table seeing a text from Monica 'T, girl was it good you haven't even called you better tell me everything ' I smile and reply ' Mo, you know imma tell you I'll be back in like an hour' Dominics runs down the stairs motioning for me to follow. He opens the passanger door and runs around the car jumping in the drivers seat. " someones excited" we both laugh as Dominic starts the car. We pull out the drive way making the trek back.

I turn the radio on and sing the lyrics to would you mind by Kevin gates. Dominic looks at me and laughs at the full performance I give from the passanger seat. I ignore him as I follow along to my favorite part. Dominic cuts off the radio. I point my nose up at him attempting to pout but just end up laughing. " I see your a Gates fan" I retort " Can you let me finish the song at least" He claim claim the radio back on and I finish my song.

A ton of other songs flood the radio as we make it back I give him the directions to loft. We pull into the parking lot I see Monica's car and face palm damn I didnt want her to see him. We park making our way to the elevator. I show off in his shirt as I walk to the elevator. Dominic laughs "You really like that shirt huh" I chuckel hitting the button for the 10th floor. Standing close to him in the elevator makes me laugh harder the flashbacks make me shiver a bit as the elevator reaches the floor.