shower

I walk into the bathroom and start the water I look at my phone on the floor beside my purse I pick it up to see I missed a text from Monica T where are you i look and reply not now mo I'm busy. I wait for her reply which comes to late since Dominic walks into the bathroom. I practically drop the phone when he asked "what the hell are you doing" to avoid lying I had him my phone so that he can see the text to Monica. 

His eyes squinted at the iPhone screen. he handed me my phone back and his facial expression relaxed. Again his voice thundered over my thoughts asking " can I join you" with him motioning towards the shower. I nod agreeing. I pull my braids into a ponytail and step into the shower. Dominic follows behind with my hand in his. 

The warm water made contact with my skin and I smile. I feel Dominic's hands glide down my back to my hips. I slightly moan letting out little sound. His hands continue to trail across my body avoiding my hot spots. I get into the feeling of him touching me and relax a little bit. Dominic turns me around to where I'm now facing him. his lips fall lustfully against mine. I part my lips and his tongue slides in asserting dominance over mine and I don't fight it. The tips of his fingers trace small patterns on my neck while his other hand softly cupped my face.

His kisses began to trail down my neck and his hands move down the sides of my arms. Without a second of hesitation Dominic has both of my wrist in his hand. His grip was loose but still firm. Dominic raised my arms above the shower head and holds them there. Dominic's other hand trails down to my ass. I feel a sting n my ass. Dominic's voice was low and in my ear " Count" I feel another sting as i moan out "1"  I feel  another sting "2" Dominic's hands kneed my skin then another smack "3" Dominic whispers into my ear again "Your good at this how many do you think you need" in my mind I think  none motherfucker  what the hell did I do, but  say "just 5 Sir" He replies" alright then"  I feel another sting on my ass "4" then another "5" done. Dominic lets my arms go. I look up at him and smile he does the same.

His hand slips between my thighs and gently rubs my clit. I moan and bite my lip. Dominic just chuckles and continues I moan again as I feel his finger slide inside me.He whispers to me "your so tight" l kind of blush.is finger rubs against my walls. He says aloud "Don't you dare cum" I respond "yes Sir" his finger thrust into me faster I moan and he keeps his pace.Shit. I remember what he said and ask "please sir can I cum"  he answers "Not yet" I clinch my walls to try to stop myself . I was on the edge of an orgasm. I tried so hard not to cum. I moaned again and Dominic pulled his finger out of me. Thank you I thought.  

I step out of the shower onto the cold tile grabbing a towel off of the rack. I look back to see Dominic doing the same. I let my braids out of the ponytail holder and dry off the tips. This is going to be a long night.