phone sex

"Trina have you ever tried phone sex?" My jaw drops open I've never been asked this question before "ummmm... No" Dominic laughs a little and responds " Well do you wanna try it with me" as if he could see me I nod my checks turn a deep burgundy and my voice cracks a little "Uh yea ...sure" I hear the tone in Dominic's voice relax "Alright well first I want you relax, if you want to stop just say so alright" my voice gets low as I reply "Alright"

"Think about when we were in the shower, my hands tightly griping your hips my chest pressed against yours, my lips kissing the sides of your neck, my teeth grazing your neck, my hands sliding down your thighs till my fingers reach your clit, our lips meeting as I start rub circles in your clit hearing you moan as I bite you nipple swirling it in my mouth with my tongue." A moan escapes my lips and Dominic takes notice "You enjoying yourself baby?" "Mmmhmm" I can't speak from trying to pay attention to the desolate road.

"Remember how it felt to have my fingers inside you" my walls clinch thinking of Dominic inside me "My thumb rubbing your clit as my lips trail down your body till my tongue hits your clit tracing patterns in your skin" I remember the feel of his tongue roughly licking my clit and damn near convulse "Shit... Dominic" my voice faint followed by a low moan. Dominic's voice gets lower as he responds "Mmm remember the way it felt to have my hands touching every inch of you as the water slides down your body" Dominic pauses and hesitantly says "I think we should stop... We have about ten minutes till we get to the house" I let out as sigh of disappointment as I adjust in my seat. "Well that was fun... Just to be clear when we get in the house you want me to have my hair down no panties and no bra, and I can keep my dress on" "Yes except take take the dress off." "Alright" the phone clicks and I look out at where we are.

I see a gated community with a few house. The area was secluded and woody. Dominic pulls up to the gate keying in a code as the gates slowly swing open. Dominic drives to one of the houses closer to the back. The house is a two story and a dark shade of gray. Dominic pulls into the drive way and I follow. After I park I wiggle out of my panties and unclasp my bra placing them in the seat beside me. Dominic comes to open my door and I smile "Your house is beautiful" "Thank you" Dominic reaches his hand out and I grab it as he helps me out of the car. "I'll show you to your room you have ten minutes till I want you in the living room" I nod and Dominic leads me into the house.